A number of accounts banned. - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th December 2007, 02:25 PM
Endless sorrow Guardian

A number of accounts banned.

On the 13th of December, a number of members have been banned. The list includes...

alt.total-loser
Cpheoix
Impracticable
Hana<3
Koihime

(some more minor accounts)

(Any further attempts by these members to rejoin AHS will be dealt with in much the same way as the above accounts.)

This incident has taken place in the wake of the AHS article thread. We overlook what is said about the forum on other websites, as long as that is where it stays. Since that article was actually brought TO AHS, and then the overenthusiastic trolling that took place, action had to be taken with those responsible, hence a rather large spate of banning in one night.

As for the likes of Koihime and Hana<3 (along with a few more minor accounts), there was enough evidence that these accounts were in fact one and the same with Impracticable, hence the banning.

We understand there are a number of members here who are not overly thrilled with the staff and the way things are handled, but we ask that you do not bring unwarranted drama to the forum. If you want to complain about us elsewhere, do so at your own leisure, but do not bring the drama to the forum. This will only end in a bad way.

Thanks for reading.

Bulmasman - Forum Staff

--
(sorry if this sounds really formal... just my style of writing when it comes to something like this ^^;

Photobucket
Thanks a lot to xLitax for the great set ^^
I retract my previous statement... Pommy's awesome!
Bulmasman @ AHSforum.com
Closed Thread