[Official Message] ~A BEST LIVE~ DVD/BD on 2013.10.30 + Live CD on 2013.9.18 #2 - Page 13 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 6th December 2013, 07:50 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAngel View Post
^Me too! I've been checking yesasia almost daily hoping for some news

Regarding Timmy... Here's one area which I feel Ayu got it completely wrong and I've been hoping since PoM that she would eventually wise up and remove him from the lives or make him dress presentably at least.

I don't think his dressing is her idea, I feel it's Timmy's own decision and she lets him run with it. Problem is IMO, he looks dreadful. If he was slender, gorgeous and perfectly fitted for cross-dressing, sure, but he looks oversized and the whole thing feels forced.

It's a stage and things are supposed to be beautiful or gelling with the other things or stage but he sticks out like a sore thumb and doesn't even sound that great.

So here's me still hoping...
I don't think that's important at all. I don't care if he's dressed like a duck to be honest. He has good vocals and sounds better than Peco. Not to mention that so far his songs for Ayu were superb.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 6th December 2013, 12:06 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Honestly, I wish people would just get over it. You may not like him or what he does, but I'm pretty sure Timmy will be in Ayu's troupe for a long time to come. They're very close friends and he's artistically involved in her projects, so I see no logical reason that she would oust him any time soon. You don't have to love him, but I think we can move on from bashing him because of his "choice" of outfits and makeup. And as already discussed, Ayu is the one with creative control over her shows, she has the final say on everyone's costumes, so you should be complaining about her choices if anything.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for an OS release. I might just use my CDJ points and get the Japanese release, since the OS keeps getting pushes further and further back.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]

Last edited by Earth_maiden; 6th December 2013 at 12:09 PM.
Old 19th December 2013, 03:26 AM
I am... Initiate

^ I don't really follow Ayu or Timmy on FB or twitter so... But wow.. That's such bad taste IMO! Anyway I've wronged Timmy ever since PoM and seriously hope ayu will dress him more beautifully in future.

Thanks for the updates on the OS press. Guess i'll take advantage of the exchange rate and just buy the J-press after all.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live