New Album Title: "Rainbow" - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 26th November 2002, 08:44 PM
independent+ Advisor

New Album Title: "Rainbow"

According to CDJapan, the title of Ayu's 5th album will be "Rainbow" There is still no tracklist, however.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-17239
Old 26th November 2002, 08:57 PM
independent+ Advisor

I just found some more info from HMV:
http://www.hmv.co.jp/Product/Detail.asp?sku=282493

Auto-translated description:
"It became music industry only single * million hit of 2002 years, it is the album which " H ] in the head, " the FREE & recorded the hit single 5 tunes of EASY, " " Voyage " and so on rounds off the beach promontory ayu seeing 2002 year of total 13 tunes! The long piece music film " it sinks to month " and with the live and the like topic characteristic of the summer while, television cm tie-up tune furthermore with 3 tune " Everyhere nowhere " " heartplace " " title undecided " (together the cm of Panasonic) with this human starring SI may rise in the on air and the rather enormous album, is! As for this album in Asian 6 countries simultaneous sale!

[ The first enclosure benefit: Password to special sight of luxurious contents full load ]"
Old 26th November 2002, 08:59 PM
still alone Initiate

wooow yeeeaaahhh thats great! rainbow!! woow that sounds good! hehehehe!! wooow yeeahhh

thanks for the info

Old 26th November 2002, 09:10 PM
Banned

That auto-translation made little to no sense, but at least we know that the title will be Rainbow . Now all we have to wait for is an official tracklisting, which hopefully shouldn't take too long now. And from the last tidbit of info, I'm assuming that there may be a site with the mp3s for some or all the songs and/or related media for those people in the Asian countries...time will tell as to what it may actually be...
Old 26th November 2002, 09:47 PM
independent+ Advisor

Actually the auto-translation told us a lot of info! The grammar might not be correct, but it was still very informative.

Also, why would the website that the password accesses contain MP3s? Avex put on the copy protection to prevent piracy, and for them to create a website that gives out MP3s would just promote pirating, in my opinion. It would be nice because the people who bought the CD would be able to legally have MP3s on their computers. They would be able to have a digital copy of the song on their computer (legally). But unfortunately record companies usually aren't very nice. We'll see what happens.
Old 26th November 2002, 10:20 PM
no more words Initiate

Quote:
Originally posted by Grantith
Actually the auto-translation told us a lot of info! The grammar might not be correct, but it was still very informative.

Also, why would the website that the password accesses contain MP3s? Avex put on the copy protection to prevent piracy, and for them to create a website that gives out MP3s would just promote pirating, in my opinion.
There goes Avex contradicing itself again. . . the website could possibly have pictures and video files of Ayu, but everything is very vague right now. I can't wait until it's finally released!
Old 26th November 2002, 10:24 PM
Biscuitgirl

"Rainbow" sounds like a really cool title. I was always hoping that Ayu would do a song entitled "Rainbow." I bet the cover art will be very pretty and colorful! Has Avex confirmed the album title? I didn't see it on her website. The secret website thing sounds really intriguing, however. I hope it will be easy for us non Japanese speaking peeps to access.
Old 26th November 2002, 10:26 PM
independent+ Advisor

Quote:
Originally posted by Chibinina4
[color=purple]There goes Avex contradicing itself again. . .
What do you mean? Avex hasn't contridicted itself yet.

Biscuitgirl, Avex hasn't confirmed the title yet. Hopefully we'll get the tracklist and title soon....
Old 26th November 2002, 10:32 PM
no more words Initiate

I didn't say they did but if it does turn out to be the way that you stated:
Quote:
Also, why would the website that the password accesses contain MP3s? Avex put on the copy protection to prevent piracy, and for them to create a website that gives out MP3s would just promote pirating, in my opinion. It would be nice because the people who bought the CD would be able to legally have MP3s on their computers. They would be able to have a digital copy of the song on their computer (legally). But unfortunately record companies usually aren't very nice. We'll see what happens.
. . . then Avex would be contradicting itself. Sorry if the statement did seem as if Avex for a fact did it.
Old 27th November 2002, 12:15 AM
Banned

According to some sources, the finer defination of the content for initial press are some password protected special content on a website, just like the initial press of A BEST.

Quote:
Originally posted by Grantith
I just found some more info from HMV:
http://www.hmv.co.jp/Product/Detail.asp?sku=282493

[ The first enclosure benefit: Password to special sight of luxurious contents full load ]"
Old 27th November 2002, 12:35 AM
independent+ Advisor

What was the site like from A Best?

By the way, the title "Rainbow" sounds kinda odd to me. It's just kinda old and played out, ya know? It's nothing new and special. "A Song for XX" was a great title, but "Rainbow" ehhhh
Old 27th November 2002, 01:33 AM
End roll Initiate

MMMMMM that would be very bery yummilicious if they had naked(not really, but showing a lot of skin) ayu on the cover with a rainbow covering "stuff" that would be hella sick!!!!!!

LOL!!!! RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
By the way, the title "Rainbow" sounds kinda odd to me. It's just kinda old and played out, ya know? It's nothing new and special. "A Song for XX" was a great title, but "Rainbow" ehhhh
Well... its simple, just like "duty" and i probably bet that the title will be more appealing once we see the cover!!!!=]

Old 27th November 2002, 01:52 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Believable

I think it is believable this time since it came from a reliable source. The title of the album suits well. I can't wait for its release. <Though I can't provide one because it's won't be sold in our country> Hope to find a site where I can download them. ^^;

*Ayumi Forever*
Old 27th November 2002, 02:00 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

so wat tracks are included???

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Old 27th November 2002, 02:09 AM
independent+ Advisor

Quote:
Originally posted by AyuMiHypErMiX
MMMMMM that would be very bery yummilicious if they had naked(not really, but showing a lot of skin) ayu on the cover with a rainbow covering "stuff" that would be hella sick!!!!!!

That wouldn't be cool, that would be Christina Aguilera! We definitely don't want that! Ewwwwww

Quote:
Well... its simple, just like "duty" and i probably bet that the title will be more appealing once we see the cover!!!!=]
But Duty is an usual name. Things like Butterfly, Rainbow, they're all silly played out funky names. SHe might as well call it Unicorn or Pretty Pretty Princess, lol.

Ayu has a lot of creativity, but I'm not impressed with "Rainbow."
Old 27th November 2002, 02:47 AM
no more words Initiate

Talking

ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!ME LOVE EVERYWHERE NOWHERE!!!
Old 27th November 2002, 05:35 AM
samuraiDRIVE

"Rainbow" How cute!

But it reminds me of Mariah Carey too much... ugh.

Usually Ayumi's titles aren't so simply named. I wonder if this one has a story behind it.
Old 27th November 2002, 06:50 AM
Evolution Xavier

Oh yeah!

Old 27th November 2002, 08:00 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

it reminds me of mariah carey too~~~
but whatever, i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!:beat
Old 27th November 2002, 08:21 AM
Connected Initiate

thnks for the info

Tags
rainbow