COUNTDOWN LIVE 2011-2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ information thread - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th December 2011, 01:30 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda♥ View Post
i'm actually kind of worried about Ayu, lol.
me too, this is strange
Old 30th December 2011, 01:34 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

i loving the choice to end the concert with MY ALL after quite awhile =) the outfits r pretty nice too. my fav is the colorful one
Old 30th December 2011, 01:35 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

From JEWELian at JPC:

Quote:
So tonight she didn't start until 6:30 which was pretty frustrating seeing as doors opened at 5 (she kept us waiting 30 minutes).

She DIDN'T SING Humming, evolution and the AUDIENCE~chorus~, I'm assuming so the show finished by 8:30 as it was supposed to. The MC was longer tonight (last night she didn't really say much at all apart from introducing new song), she spoke about how it was her 12th CDL and how she's appearing on Kouhaku for the 13th time and it makes her feel like a real kouhaku veteran (sempai)

Her vocals were SO MUCH BETTER tonight, she really sang well for every song bar Ladies Night which IMO she just can't sing live anymore. She also messed up the lyrics to How Beautiful You are again.... last night she sang a line from the 2nd verse in the first verse,and tonight every time instead of "zutto" in the line "anata wa zutto utsukushii kara" she sang "tottemo"

She also missed one of the queues in Party queen (I think) and it was pretty funny....

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 30th December 2011, 01:36 PM
Initiate

No evolution!? such a crap show!@@!
Old 30th December 2011, 01:38 PM
Far away Initiate

LOL AHS is fun.
"OMG Ayu stop singing evolution it's so annoying!"
"OMG Ayu y u no sing evolution? We gonna diiiieeee~"
Old 30th December 2011, 01:42 PM
Don't look back Initiate

I remember PoM limited edition 2nd last day, songs were cut but she added more for the last day. It's not the first time
Old 30th December 2011, 01:53 PM
Initiate

Yes, cut out evolution, Humming 7/4 and the chorus of AUDIENCE. She started 30 minutes late. Maybe she had a curfew... so she had to cut those.
I know in some other asian countries they give artists a curfew so that they dont have to pay extra overtime fines. Ayu wanted to get out before 9pm for sure maybe?

I enjoyed it a bit more tonight simply because I knew what to expect... When she didnt sing humming and evolution I gained some hope that she had changed the setlist around maybe, but that was just wishful thinking....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
I'm still so happy she sang Sparkle, I love this song to death.

So how was Party Queen?

Did she sing Sparkle well? Was there the No No No part with the crowd?
She shouted during Sparkle, and sat through most of it, the dancers did the No No No thing but not everyone in the crowd did, the No No No part wasnt extended.

Party Queen, 2nd time around... yeah the verse is cutesy voice mixed with dubstep, very interesting. It's an all right song, I said it was a grower. A bit tacky with the "I am the/your party queeeen" lyrics. My money is definitely on Timmy writing it though.
Old 30th December 2011, 01:53 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyTony View Post
LOL AHS is fun.
Well, maybe to you. But have you ever been to her show?
Evolution + Boys&Girls are songs that somehow connect ayu with the audience. So without them, it'll be just weird.

~15周年間、おめでとう!~

You are my dream
Is this trap?
I don't know

Old 30th December 2011, 01:58 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee^ChaN View Post
Just got back..
My first CDL and it was crap!
For God's sake, she didn't sing the GREAT Evolution!!!!
At first, I thought she skipped humming and Evo, 'cause she's gonna put it on Encore.. but?!
MOON, Fated, NEVER EVER.. bored to death. I didn't feel the songs at all!

Love Song was the best from all, but she did it vocally way better on PoM

Overall, It was really a BIG disappointment!!
Feel like being deceived with lesser songs. She didn't really move and interact with the audience, not until Flower Garden. Tissue dancers & clowns.. do it agaaiin... agaiiin... and agaaiinn....
When MY ALL started to play, I was like "HUH?! It's over already?!"

Where did the AWESOMENESS of PoM go???? Seriously I wanna cry...

*end of story*
Yes I agree a lot with Lee^Chan (except Love song being the best perf of the night)

I definitely would feel so cheated if this CDL was my first ever Ayu concert.

It felt so lifeless at times, MOON and fated really were boring, felt like they dragged on, even though I love listenening to it on CD.

It's as if Ayu was missing something... Maybe she herself is unhappy with this inferior show...
Old 30th December 2011, 02:00 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyTony View Post
LOL AHS is fun.
NOT me!! her concert isn't perfect without this masterpiece and i've never complaint abt her excessive use of this song in the concerts!
Old 30th December 2011, 02:06 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee^ChaN View Post
Just got back..
My first CDL and it was crap!
Wow, I thought I was harsh. lol.

I'm glad someone else noticed that the set in general looks cheap. Not like an expensive, luxury hotel kind of thing like I think most people were expecting. I mean the main props in the show are two mattresses, a sofa and a couple of DOORS. Not exactly impressive.

I doubt it was cut short because of a curfew, although I suppose it's possible. But if the MC was longer than yesterday, then why cut songs if the time was what the issue was? Audience was only for like a minute anyways. And even if time was the reason, it's not the audiences fault that the show started late - they should get the same length set list as the previous day; her tickets aren't exactly cheap.

But to start with, starting 30 minutes late is odd. Yes, Ayu's shows usually start late, but I was talking about 10-15 minutes. Never have I had a 30 minute wait.

I'm really glad though now that more people have seen the show that I wasn't the only one who felt there was something very "off" about it. I really thought I may have just become too jaded when it came to Ayu and that everyone else would be on here praising how amazing the show was or something.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 30th December 2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 30th December 2011, 02:07 PM
Dolls Initiate

I feel so lucky that my first concert was Rock 'n' Roll Circus 2nd day in Saitama with Alterna, especially that I don't really liked AT2009, nether, CDL 09-10, neither CDL 10-11, and now again bad opinions.

But I won't judge CDL 11-12, waiting for tomorrow.
Old 30th December 2011, 02:13 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
I feel so lucky that my first concert was Rock 'n' Roll Circus 2nd day in Saitama with Alterna, especially that I don't really liked AT2009, nether, CDL 09-10, neither CDL 10-11, and now again bad opinions.

But I won't judge CDL 11-12, waiting for tomorrow.
Yep you were pretty lucky then.

But honestly, this is the first time that the reports from the people who went have actually been bad I think.
Old 30th December 2011, 02:40 PM
Real me Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
But honestly, this is the first time that the reports from the people who went have actually been bad I think.
yeah, and it makes me worried about Ayu. especially hearing that she wasn't as energetic as usual and she cut out 3 of her most energetic performances, lol.

tumblr

Old 30th December 2011, 02:44 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

i think this CDL is the most rush one for ayu...she just have..maybe two weeks to prepare..that's insane...
i hope she will step it up on her AT 2012...because i will go to watch it...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 30th December 2011, 02:49 PM
walking proud Initiate

^ That's what kind of confuses me because wasn't the Hotel Love songs tour finished earlier this year? And this is supposed to be a somewhat pared down version of that show. There presumably shouldn't have been a need for much preparation.
Old 30th December 2011, 02:56 PM
until that Day… Initiate

ayu has been doing her stuff rushly lately.
so i hope that she could make it up for AT2012, it really needs to be super grand.
as for CDL, i've never expected it to be a great & awesome one, because it's always been very simple.
Old 30th December 2011, 02:57 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

^i just hoping that ayu will step it up...as far as i know she is type of person that open to opinion. I believe a lot of fans will say it to her, if this show is really that bad...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 30th December 2011, 03:01 PM
Dolls Initiate

Somehow I think that Love Song wasn't meant to be CDL theme, I think she wanted to make it AT12 but having little time to prepare CDL she took the theme, mixed some songs with others, that would explain so little Love Songs songs.

Also, it's going to be 1st year anniversary for her, why Mannie isn't there with her? He's been facebooking about some other concert he's attending these days, I know they aren't typical marriage but it's their anniversary, I just hope he's not the reason for her lack of energy.

AyuGAME^ you should update your banner
Old 30th December 2011, 03:03 PM
GREEN Initiate

Wow, the reviews seem pretty bad and no Evolution???!
Glad I didn't fly out there for the CDL... although i kinda expected this after watching her last CDL... that was bad too...
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, cdl11-12, countdown live 2011-2012, hotel love songs