about YesAsia - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 14th June 2010, 11:37 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

At least it has the free international shipping

TWICE

Old 15th June 2010, 01:45 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

yes but people tend to forget for the same item they are overpriced compare to cdjapan . in the end its like if you were paying the shipping .its not "truly" free . its like the poster , they will overpriced the cd of 10$ so its like buying the poster 10$ .
also to get free shipping you need to order 40$ so when you order just a single you still have to add the shipping fees .

i dont know the exact prices for each country but when it comes to US i prefer to use cdjapan its safer , faster, more profetional ( and even though the shipping is not free when you add it to their price they come about the same with yesasia or a few bucks less than yesasia) .

i guess the only advantage of yesasia are those oveseas hk and taiwanese press for those who are on a budget

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/

Last edited by gothicayu; 15th June 2010 at 01:49 AM.
Old 15th June 2010, 04:47 AM
BALLAD Initiate

^i agree with you. i mainly use YA for stuff that i can't get from CDJ only. Like some of the cpop preorder cds or tour goodies on sale. But for OS press concert DVD, i'll stick with hmv hongkong, the price is cheaper there, even if shipping fee included)

for my japan press cds, i'll stick with CDJ or mumo( since i'm recently getting my fanclubb versions there)

My Instagram

Old 15th June 2010, 04:51 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

^i agree with you lacus i also stick with hmv ( they have an HANDSOME service ) and Mu-mo , especially when it come with extra ( the best website i ever bought from so far )

i also use amazon co jp once in a while for cds that are sold out , or that i can't find anywhere else because they are too "old "

i think its wise to comapre prices and shipping , make a grand total and buy from whoever is the cheappest with the best service . there is so many choices out there it would be a shame to order from only one of them . if people wanna have some extra money in their wallet not being faithfull to one website is the best solution

ps : i wonder if the new single gossip candy will come with extra gift on mumo . i love the got to be real cover

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/

Last edited by gothicayu; 15th June 2010 at 04:54 AM.
Old 15th June 2010, 05:03 AM
BALLAD Initiate

^there isn't. for Gossip Candy, there's only the FC sticker, version A and B.

My Instagram

Old 15th June 2010, 05:52 AM
Liar Initiate

Yah for shipping CD Japan is generally faster and yesasia really varies
My one package - 3 weeks to get here
my next one - like 4 days.

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 15th June 2010, 08:54 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Yikes. It seems like for people in US and Canada CDJ is the best choice and for others: YA. As I'm living in the US, I'm glad I ordered from CDJ even if they're shipping is pretty steep. Like gothicayu said, it ends up not being that different from YA since while shipping is cheap, the CD prices are jacked up. I will be buying some tour merch from YA tho so I'll just see how that goes and hope everything goes well.

I still wanna keep my options open though. I would like to buy from mu-mo since I got myself a tenso address now but I'm still nervous about buying from a site I have to use Google Translator to understand anything from, lol.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 15th June 2010, 09:08 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

When it comes to actual shipping quotes and transit times and such:
HMV > CDJapan > YesAsia

When it comes to packaging:
YesAsia > CDJapan > HMV

When it comes to actual customer service when you're questioning them:
CDJapan > YesAsia > HMV

I kind of wish YA would instate a coupon campaign or point campaign like the two other vendors (and make EVERYTHING qualify for Free International Shipping). I wish CDJapan's shipping quotes weren't so steep. I wish that HMV would give us another shipping option other than EMS.

All three are reliable in some form or another, it just really depends on your patience and how much you're willing to spend to get goods. No vendor is perfect.

cropped by me, fanart by the-chokey

Old 15th June 2010, 09:35 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Ranma Matsuri --> lucky u order from cdjapan . its definatly the best for an order from US and you earn points evrytime you order which you can use later to get discount and you dont have to worry about your order not being shipped or arrived yet .

have you think of trying hmv ? http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/index.asp unlike mumo the website is in english . you dont need to use google translator

lacus-- > thanks for the info i was kind of hoping it would come with handsome gift like its all love single. since its only a postal card i might as well just order the first press from cdj

HarukaKamiya--> i agree no vendor is perfect i feel your pain about the ems price being high for hmv but at least nothing get lost and its super fast .we pay more for quality .
when i use sal option it takes 4 weeks or more , arrive in poor condition and tend to get lost easily or have stuff missing because package have been open .SAL is dirt cheap ...but its at your own risk .i rather pay more and have a package that will take a week or 2 and be able to track it or at least not worry about it .

if only hmv or mumo open a store located in each country it would make things much more simple and save us a lot on shipping price . i m sure more people would order more often from them

Ranma Matsuri -->i dont know what you are looking to buy but if you are lucky enough sometimes there is fans that resell their japanese version brand new or like new for cheap and ship from US .

Last edited by gothicayu; 15th June 2010 at 09:49 AM.
Old 15th June 2010, 09:59 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicayu View Post
HarukaKamiya--> i agree no vendor is perfect i feel your pain about the ems price being high for hmv but at least nothing get lost and its super fast .we pay more for quality .
Oh, it's not the price of the shipping that bothers me. It's just the lack of options, just because there are always going to be days when nobody is at my house to sign for my package. HMV has nearly a thousand dollars (or will have once all my pre-orders are complete) of my money. I'm not switching anytime soon. xD

cropped by me, fanart by the-chokey

Old 15th June 2010, 12:34 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daggi_X View Post
Really?
My experiences with yesasia's customer service were really positive. When I wrote to them about the package that still hadn't arrived, they assumed that it was lost and immediatly gave me my money back. (I felt kinda bad when the package then arrived^^)
And it's also much cheaper to order from when you live in Europe (I think...)
I had the same. They replied to my email almost instantly =o
Old 15th June 2010, 02:21 PM
Over Initiate

ooh,today the ayupans on rock n roll circus is on sale,but...waiting 21 days to shipping???ooh,i ordered on 12 june,but i must wait 21 days to the shipping?i cant't wait >_<

thanks ownsarai

Old 15th June 2010, 08:32 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniayu View Post
ooh,today the ayupans on rock n roll circus is on sale,but...waiting 21 days to shipping???ooh,i ordered on 12 june,but i must wait 21 days to the shipping?i cant't wait >_<
this also happend with the NL tour ayupans
Old 15th June 2010, 11:22 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
I still wanna keep my options open though. I would like to buy from mu-mo since I got myself a tenso address now but I'm still nervous about buying from a site I have to use Google Translator to understand anything from, lol.
Hey, thanks for that. I checked out the website and it looks like it could be useful.

Though, having a Japanese mailing address is only part of the solution: a *lot* of JP websites still only accept credit/debit cards issued from a Japanese bank.

The only place that I can think off of the top of my head that a Tenso address would be useful is when using Amazon.co.jp and its marketplace since it accepts Western credit cards.