L.A fans go meet ayu @L'ermitage! ~part II~ - Page 19 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd November 2010, 12:30 AM
until that Day… Initiate

yeaaa OMG..
u guys like meeting them everyday!woahh!!!
wish to be theree~~
Old 23rd November 2010, 01:02 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Maybe you guys should sing her another song to keep her spirits up~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComatoseBunnySnatcher View Post
^ Hey, if I went deaf and broke my leg for a company you'd bet your ass i'd get my money's worth! Ayu is a smart HBIC!
Spoiler:

Godly.
Old 23rd November 2010, 01:59 AM
Secret Initiate

cutieismylife, you're so freaking handsome. I think I'm more jealous of Ayu at the moment LOL
Old 23rd November 2010, 02:06 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
cutieismylife, you're so freaking handsome
I agree
Old 23rd November 2010, 02:36 AM
Trauma Initiate

If anyone is going tonight, can one of you PM me if you are interested in helping me get my letter to her...?
Old 23rd November 2010, 03:09 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

U guys need to sing RED LINE and do the dance for Ayu!!! >.<
Old 23rd November 2010, 07:51 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

all these pics loOk awesoOOMmee~!! awesome pic mat of you, ayu, n mannie!! (^-^d. i`ve away from AHS way too long!

-BWJ-
Instagram, YouTube, Twitter

Old 23rd November 2010, 08:26 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

I've been waiting here for over 8 hours and Ayu hasn't even returned to the hotel according to Hotel staff. I hope she's okay! I'm still waiting here, lol
Old 23rd November 2010, 08:43 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

@ Nessa : Hey, I just got home. Hopefully your effort will get good outcome. I pray for you~~ I also hope Ayu is doing okay.... She looks tired when she post her tweet with her picture...

I also would like to thank Melina for helping out on getting the right direction ^^
Old 23rd November 2010, 08:48 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_khanh View Post
@ Nessa : Hey, I just got home. Hopefully your effort will get good outcome. I pray for you~~ I also hope Ayu is doing okay.... She looks tired when she post her tweet with her picture...

I also would like to thank Melina for helping out on getting the right direction ^^
Because I told you guys I'd stay and get her to sign stuff for you, I wont leave until I can!!

I've cried a lot tonight at the thought of throwing away $200 to come here from San Diego. I feel like a faucette that keeps being turned off and on. It's almost 1am/13:00 now and I'm still waiting in the lobby of the L'Ermitage, hanging on to the slightest hope. I'm sure I'll give up... but I'm trying to perservere for you and your friend as much as for myself! I think I can do it! waiting 9 hours is nothing!
Old 23rd November 2010, 08:55 AM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
Because I told you guys I'd stay and get her to sign stuff for you, I wont leave until I can!!

I've cried a lot tonight at the thought of throwing away $200 to come here from San Diego. I feel like a faucette that keeps being turned off and on. It's almost 1am/13:00 now and I'm still waiting in the lobby of the L'Ermitage, hanging on to the slightest hope. I'm sure I'll give up... but I'm trying to perservere for you and your friend as much as for myself! I think I can do it! waiting 9 hours is nothing!
do you tried to say in twitter that you're waiting of her looooong time in hotel? She is very sweet person and maybe she'll write when she will back to hotel

Making of...thread ★★★DearestAyu blog

Last edited by Taki; 23rd November 2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 23rd November 2010, 08:57 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
Quote:

You probably should have went to the studio first, because she's usually there until late.

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 23rd November 2010, 09:02 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Taki: Yeah, I've tweeted her about 6 times. Mytwitter user name is nesssaamau if you want to check. http://twitter.com/nessaamau

ownsarai: I didn't know that it was acceptable for to go to her place of work to meet her, so I opted for the hotel since that's what she posted. I'm not complaining or lamenting at all, so please don't missunderstand!
Old 23rd November 2010, 09:05 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:

Me, too... If I go by myself today, I would have stayed with you until the end. Thanks for helping me & my friend.
Old 23rd November 2010, 09:15 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Me, too... If I go by myself today, I would have stayed with you until the end. Thanks for helping me & my friend.
PLEASE believe me when I say that I truly WANT to get you and your friend that autograph, because I want to get one myself as much as you do!!

I'm still at Ayu's hotel, hoping for once in my life my insane stubbornness will pay off, lol. Ayu needs a break from reality, and since she means so much to me personally, I'm willing to wait. I spent so much money getting up here, that I'm going to sit here until the kick me out. It's INCREDIBLY pathetic, but this truly is the only chance I'll have in my life to meet her. So I'll be obnoxious until the end if I have to!!
Old 23rd November 2010, 09:19 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
PLEASE believe me when I say that I truly WANT to get you and your friend that autograph, because I want to get one myself as much as you do!!

I'm still at Ayu's hotel, hoping for once in my life my insane stubbornness will pay off, lol. Ayu needs a break from reality, and since she means so much to me personally, I'm willing to wait. I spent so much money getting up here, that I'm going to sit here until the kick me out. It's INCREDIBLY pathetic, but this truly is the only chance I'll have in my life to meet her. So I'll be obnoxious until the end if I have to!!
Gosh, it must be really late over there now though!! Good luck, I hope you get to meet her!!

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 23rd November 2010, 09:26 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

I don't know what time system they use in Singapore Misa, but here in the USA it's 1:24am - morning. I'M STILL WAITING. I'm escapeing to my happy place (asongoficeandfire) to try and make the time pass by faster.

I honestly believe this is my only shot to meet the woman who has, on her own terms, made more of an impact on me psychologically, than anyone else.

For once I'm happy that I'm a stubborn pain in the arse XD

Last edited by Nessa; 23rd November 2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 23rd November 2010, 09:27 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:

That's why I don't hestitate bring out my CDs and give them to you :"> Please don't say pathetic, I consider it is AWESOME... Waiting is not a big deal for me as well... I have been following her music since INSPIRE is released and her music always been my inspiration after that...

I regret that we are not going together.... It's only chance for me to see her and yet I slipped it away today...
Old 23rd November 2010, 09:31 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Nessa - i wish you all luck...i believe she is really busy now...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 23rd November 2010, 09:36 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
I regret that we are not going together.... It's only chance for me to see her and yet I slipped it away today...
It's so amusing to me that you mention "Inspire" because everytime I listen to it I think of the manga Naruto due to the fact that I was totally into it when "Inspire/Game" came out and I was listening to it non-stop while reading gthe manga XD;; "Inspire" = Naruto to me now due to that, but it's actually in a good way, notg an anime-*** way =X

Now I'm more motivated than ever to get these autographs!! I shall stay here until the hotel tires of my silent syphen of their wifi!!!

Tags
los angeles