[Tohoshinki] let's listen to their Tone in Heaven - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 7th March 2012, 05:35 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori-chan View Post
I think that the relationship between KPop-idols and their fans is really *****ed up and not healthy at all. Fans need to learn that they can't treat idols like their personal toys, while idols need to understand that hitting and calling their fans names when they can't handle a situation anymore is also not the right way to go.

I just wish somebody in Korea would finally address this issue and then maybe more people would start talking about it and try to change things
It's not helping if they just go: "Yeah, well, saesang fans are crazy. He was right to hit her. Period!"
Thank you!
I don't need to explain my standpoint on this, this also explains how I feel about the situation. I just hate how people are saying that hitting is acceptable in asian countries, not sure if that's true, but a grown man hitting a girl that's a stranger to him doesn't seem acceptable. And as for these crazy fans..geez, I can't believe the things they do, just pathetic.
But I'm also wondering, people are saying that the recordings are supposedly edited and parts were from the mini drama; is this true?

Old 7th March 2012, 05:48 PM
Initiate

^ I doubt it's spliced and edited....the translation makes it too real to make it so...plus I'm thinking there's things that would rule that out...like do dramas have that much cussing to begin with? *wouldn't know I don't watch K-dramas*

Kurayami Monogatari that's my Review site!!
Old 7th March 2012, 06:23 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarblade View Post
^ I doubt it's spliced and edited....the translation makes it too real to make it so...plus I'm thinking there's things that would rule that out...like do dramas have that much cussing to begin with? *wouldn't know I don't watch K-dramas*
I've watched a few, the farthest they go (if I remember correctly) is ******<<<female dog, there. lol
I just watched the drama jaejoong was in, the translation and wording there is no way similar to the recordings.

Last edited by melina_t; 7th March 2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old 7th March 2012, 06:26 PM
Heartplace Initiate

@melina: No, the audio files are definitely not edited. This is a rumour made up by delusional fans, who think that their Oppa can do no wrong!

I'm glad that a lot of people see it like I do, but sadly there are also people, who go with the whole: "Oppa didn't mean it!" thing.
Like I said, both sides are to blame in this situation!

I really think I need a break from the KPop-fandom! First Yoochun hitting this fan and now Jae hitting and calling his fan names! I just can't with these things...!

*i had a dream that you were gone*
tumblr

Last edited by Midori-chan; 7th March 2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 7th March 2012, 06:29 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Kpop, the fandom with many scandals..really wish people can address these issues.

Old 7th March 2012, 07:20 PM
Initiate

I actually thought the fan hit Yoochun tbh but iono XD. Yeah K-pop is gettin a lot flak after stuff like this and the Block B situation

Old 7th March 2012, 07:57 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^ No, the fan did not hit Yoochun! This rumour was also made up by delusional fans. I watched the videos of this incident more than once (which was very painful!! ) to be absolutely sure that it was not self-defence on Yoochun's part! It wasn't.

He hit this girl in the face, then he pulled her hair and then he slapped her arm a few times.
I'll never forget the noise the slap in her face made!

tumblr

Old 7th March 2012, 08:08 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Damn
Either he's really trying to get his point across or he has some real problems.
To think, I use to admire these guys.

Old 7th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Initiate

GO TEAM HOMIN! lmfao

Old 7th March 2012, 08:16 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

lmao
Musically, these two groups are great As for them as individuals, Homin is the way to go! lol

Old 7th March 2012, 08:52 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Well, I don't think that you have to stop listening to JYJ, only because of what Jae and Yoochun did.
I'm also not a big fan of JYJ's music, but I like quite a few songs. Yes, I haven't listened to them since the incident with Yoochun happened and now after Jae's I'll not listen to their songs in a long while, but I can't say that I'll never listen to them again.

Like I said, the relationship between saesang fans and idols is really messed up, but I think as long as "normal fans" don't deny that their idols do have faults and make mistakes, it's completely okay to go on listening to their music and watch their videos. The thing you should not do is forgetting about or denying what they did or making up excuses for it.

And it's not like Yunho and Changmin are angels. They have also done/said things I side-eye. And we really don't know how many things are swept under the rug by fans, who want to protect their oppas and unnies!!

tumblr

Last edited by Midori-chan; 7th March 2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 7th March 2012, 09:31 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Oh, I still like JYJ's music, well, I'm actually just a casual listener, same goes for TVXQ. And I agree, homin may not be angels themselves.

Old 13th May 2012, 04:14 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

Tarantallegra MV is out
omfg junsu, stop doing this to me

:Q____________

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 13th May 2012, 07:43 PM
still alone Initiate

I DIE I DIE SO EPIC!!

set made my me

Old 13th May 2012, 10:16 PM
Kana×Shin

Junsu's new look btw...what is mean Tarantallegra?

@ahtka-chan @*hearT_Place* I had no idea, because I'm totally not a fan of Harry Potter.
Thank you!!!!!

Last edited by Kana×Shin; 14th May 2012 at 03:01 AM.
Old 14th May 2012, 02:44 AM
Trauma Initiate

^Tarantallegra is a spell in Harry Potter. It makes people dance. So as someone said, because I read all the seven book and I don't remember that spell hahahaha

Old 14th May 2012, 02:54 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^Yep. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Dancing_Feet_spell

Malfoy casts it against Harry during the dueling club (In Chamber of Secrets.

Having a Harry Potter reference as the title to this song just makes the song that much more awesome

Last edited by *hearT_Place*; 14th May 2012 at 05:08 AM.
Old 14th May 2012, 04:26 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

i'm in love with the album
돌고 돌아도 is so beautiful!! it totally fits a historical drama ost omg ;A;

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 16th May 2012, 02:07 AM
Daybreak Initiate

^ Me too! I actually bought it last night on iTunes and my boyfriend's gonna get me the physical copy at the first of the month. It comes with a poster. Now all I need is one of Jae. ;D

As far as the boys hitting women, any possibilities of the audio being fabricated went out the window when C-JeS made them apologize - which I think is ******** in itself. They basically apologized for wanting privacy. I know I'm in the minority on this one, but any sympathy, compassion, love, or respect that JYJ are "required" to show these women is gone the second they cross that line from fans to saesangs, imo. These women are not fans. Hell, I don't even consider them women. Women would have the decency to give these men their privacy. They're followed 24/7 wherever they go. Their homes are supposed to be the only place where they can find that solace and peace they so desperately need and deserve. And it sickens me that these saesangs can so easily intrude on that. I totally and completely understand their frustrations. I'm not saying that JYJ should beat the **** outta them, but if somebody was following me wherever I went, or broke into my home, you're damn sure I would defend myself, no matter who they were. And with seemingly no security, JYJ is forced to defend themselves, so therefore, they shouldn't be held liable for any actions they might have to take against these psychos. And I guarantee if they were guys doing this and not women, it wouldn't even be a problem, which ticks me off too. It's not a domestic violence case. Their lives could be in danger, which is an entirely different thing.

Not to mention, I remember watching a fancam of the guys showing up in LA for The Beginning tour and I was just amazed at how close these girls were getting. It would be so easy for a psycho anti to just rip out a pocket knife and stab one of them. Yunho already was poisoned; it's just a matter of time before something else happens.

Violence aside -- THEY NEED SECURITY.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Last edited by tasking; 16th May 2012 at 02:32 AM.
Old 16th May 2012, 03:42 AM
still alone Initiate

^ I totally agree that if it were me I would slap, shove, kick, hit anybody who DARED to enter my house, violate my person, and STEAL my things. I remember reading things from a manager and saw the video interview where the girls would like leave feces on the floor or pee at the door like they were marking their territory or something.

I found this video (I can clearly see the girl's arm by his face when I put it in HD):

and then there's this one:

Tags
homin, jpop, jyj, kpop, tohoshinki