JYJ <Junsu | Jaejoong | Yoochun> - 1st THREAD - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 9th June 2016, 09:16 PM
Who... Initiate

Favorite JYJ Songs
01. Get Ready
02. Get Out
03. In Heaven
04. MISSION
06. I.D.S
07 LETTING GO
08 BACK SEAT
09 DEAR J

Favorite Jaejoong Solo
01 MINE
02 Butterfly
03 Just Another Girl
04 Welcome to My Wild World
05 Good Morning Night
06 Love You More

Favorite Junsu Solo
01. Set Me Free
02. Tarantallegra
03. Flower
04. OeO

I haven't actually listened to Yoochun's solo album, mostly because he's my least favorite member, i never really liked his voice.
Old 9th June 2016, 09:48 PM
Daybreak Guardian

In Heaven is such a good album, I remember listening to it a lot when it was first released! It's too bad they're not as active as their former fellows from DBSK.
Old 9th June 2016, 10:01 PM
Who... Initiate

well they have had trouble being as active as TVXQ, due to the backlash of SM they cannot perform on some Korean TV Shows. They have been much more active of late, maybe not as a group, plus they all have their own things going on.
Old 9th June 2016, 10:13 PM
Because of You Initiate

^i know that there's a JYJ law or somethign along the lines out or to be out that doesn't allow companies to ban artists from performing on TV etc.

Yoochun has a solo album too? had no idea...i actually think his voice is quite something too.
and just random thing - my friend who's been studying singing told me that Jaejoong doesn't really have a very good technique, but she keeps praising Junsu.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 9th June 2016 at 10:17 PM.
Old 9th June 2016, 10:36 PM
Who... Initiate

yeah, i know of the JYJ law, but so far it seems like it hasn't done anything, popular music shows are still not putting on their music, i think one did with Jaejoong's Love You More

Yes, Yoochun has a solo mini album. Just go to to my TVXQ thread, you can find the link in my discography thread under my signature, i haven't listened to it yet, so i can't tell you if i think its good.

you friend is tone deaf then, I can understand why they say technique because his voice is really uncontrolled, but that's his style. From TVXQ to now, he has always been that way, but his voice is like freaking silk to my ears lol
Old 9th June 2016, 10:57 PM
Because of You Initiate

well knowing how they aren't really around i guess that's why it isn't in much use for now.

Hmm strange i didn't find anything about it when i was putting up the first post o_O

she actually likes him, and she never said he sounds bad or out of tune, no need to be so harsh, she just said that he doesn't have the best technique that's all. And you can actually hear it i asume when you know how it is supposed to be. His voice is great. Though honestly i have to admit i wish we'd get a bit more versatility in it. I mean his lower register is so nice and soothing but he almost never uses it. =|

Last edited by BlackSilence; 9th June 2016 at 11:03 PM.
Old 9th June 2016, 11:09 PM
Who... Initiate

Yoochun has a mini album called "How Much Love is in Your Wallet"

i didn't mean for it to sound so hard. i'm sorry >.< i know what you mean about versatility though, he doesn't really have a lot of that. his lower register is nice, but sometimes it's hard to hear him over the music live or like in Only Love, they should have messed with the volume of the backing track a little more so he sounded louder.

BTW: I found a Gackt site that seems to be working for now ^^

Last edited by Tomoyo; 9th June 2016 at 11:11 PM.
Old 9th June 2016, 11:47 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Didn't Junsu manage to get on a TV show last year?
Old 9th June 2016, 11:56 PM
Because of You Initiate

in the end that ban they had didn't really do much, i think it just got them even more attention. I mean All of them were just doing fine. plus in todays age and technology, you don't really need TV apparences. I personally don't even watch TV anymore. I dunno how it's over there but i'm sure a lot of people find new artists online there now too.

Tomoyo, i still sent you a PM with some lol

I keep coming back to Run Away. I cannot handle it.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 10th June 2016 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10th June 2016, 12:05 AM
Who... Initiate

i believe Junsu was on a TV show recently, but it wasn't one of the really big ones like KBS but most people I think watch stuff on Youtube so as long as they are allowed to put their videos on Youtube then they will promote just fine.

thanks Artcika!

Run Away is a REALLY good song, one of my favorites.
Old 10th June 2016, 06:45 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

What's with Korean men being enlisted? Is it the law (similar to the Selective Service here in the USA)?
Old 10th June 2016, 09:45 AM
æternal Initiate

I'm also a JYJ bias. I stopped listening to TVXQ (sorry) when they split because Jaejoong has always been my favorite since their debut. and my favorite solo song from JJ is "insa". Its really emotional and probably forgotten season as well

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 10th June 2016, 09:49 AM
Because of You Initiate

^i hadn't even heard of those lol

Bigtop, well it is a duty/law, all males betwean 18-35 have to take part in serving the military betwean 24-28 months. I'm sure it's the same thing even in my own country at some point even now.
Old 10th June 2016, 01:13 PM
æternal Initiate

う^those are heavy emotional ballads lol. insa is the OST to korean movie Milionaire's First Love and Forgotten Season is his solo song on Mirotic album (tVxq)

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 10th June 2016, 04:23 PM
Because of You Initiate

^ok, I don't give him enough credit for his ballads most of the time but that's because a lot of them usually bore me to death. "insa" is actually quite a beautiful one, not an easy listen though. It feels like you've got to be in the mood to listen to something like that lol but it has this very puppyish romanticism in it. I cannot even explain. Like it's pretty but sad kind of? As for the lother one. Well his voice sounds wonderful. These two are very similar in terms of the feeling they give to me. And i get sad. lol You seem to be a sucker for this kind of stuff, don't you? lol Why do people like to be sad? I mean i dunno....Run away isn't really a happy song either but...it's got a different mood..like it feels more complicated in the sense of the feelings it tries to portray. Like, it's emotional, but not exactly sadly emotional it's just plain out painfuly emotional, it breaks my heart into pieces everytime i listen to it. It also has this bit of bittersweetness in it, that just gets me more hooked up, but it gets mixed up with this helplesness and a feeling of giving up in his voice that i just cannot really stay sane listening to it. Yet i keep going back over and over again. I guess i just enjoy torturing myself lol It's like just plain destruction in that song in a very calm way.
Sorry got a bit too much into it lol

Last edited by BlackSilence; 10th June 2016 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11th June 2016, 03:25 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
What's with Korean men being enlisted? Is it the law (similar to the Selective Service here in the USA)?
It's mandatory over there versus over here, it's voluntary. o_o;

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 11th June 2016, 06:16 PM
Because of You Initiate

there's way too much fierce dancing in this considering the song is at best average with a few nice parts.

And jaejoong was again a part of yet another concert lol am i the only one who cannot stand that hair on him?

more pics here

he sounds amazing, as usually!

close-up: https://www.facebook.com/JJAddiction...7029003410289/
I actually love seeing his face like that without any make-up on.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 11th June 2016 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11th June 2016, 06:25 PM
Who... Initiate

I didn't really like XIA's new song that much, but the artistry was awesome, just like all his music videos

Your not the only one who doesn't like that hair lol, I can't stand it. It makes him look older lol
Old 11th June 2016, 06:38 PM
Because of You Initiate

well k-pop music videos are all quite something when it comes to visuals, maybe Junsu's are a bit of a higher level.

i actually have no problem with the colour on him, i like the mature look, but the lenght bothers me a lot. But it can't be helpped. I know he wasn't a huge fan of it hismelf lol
Old 11th June 2016, 07:15 PM
Who... Initiate

Flower was amazing artistically. Korean Pop really do go all out on visuals though!

I like the color. He's had black hair a few times, and I do like the short spiky look from Just Us and In Heaven, but I know he only but it that short because of military service. I will be so happy when he's out and can grow it out again.

Last edited by Tomoyo; 11th June 2016 at 07:27 PM.

Tags
jaejoong, junsu, jyj, yoochun