JYJ <Junsu | Jaejoong | Yoochun> - 1st THREAD - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 16th June 2016, 11:44 PM
Who... Initiate

I said for YEARS before he started doing rock music his voice was not fit for pop. It sounds good yes, but he has a rock voice in my opinion. When he did MAZE back with TVXQ-5 I was like "yep i was right" and now he just gets better and better everytime I see him.

It bothers me too, If you want justice, you would want prison not money. I'm not saying it didn't happen to her, the article said she was not a regular employee but worked there from time to time when she needed money. It may have actually happened, but there is a possibility it was not Yoochun, it was a normal joe guy and she picked Yoochun BECAUSE he has money. There are so many factors and variables, it makes it harder to tell the truth.

People get so insane over the smallest things. Like the whole Yunjae thing, those people are PSYCHO (almost all the ones I have met anyways), they are over here in my face like "THEY'RE GAY THEY'RE GAY!" and I'm like "i didn't get that vibe, but if they are, good for them." Like i see those fan-fics and like photomanips where like Jaejoong has kids and i'm like "HE CAN'T GIVE BIRTH YOU IDIOTS! ITS QUITE CLEAR HE HAS A PENIS" lol

< ------ CLEARLY HAS A PENIS!

unrelated: Jaejoong is WELL endowed lol

Old 16th June 2016, 11:51 PM
Because of You Initiate

well my friends was pushing Jaejoong on me back when they were all 5(6??) and i refused to give them a go. Rock is definitelly his type of music. It works so well! even with visuals as well. The edgier styling and a bit of anger is like made for him. It IS him!

And that's what's common with all of those rape acusations that happen with celebrities. Only a handful ever comes out to be actually legit. I dunno, you would need to be a pretty sick or twisted person to go for money if that happened to you.

Oh yeah or how Jae keeps aknowledging his male fans so he must be gay, i have a much simplier explanation for that lol. But then i in general don't understand the obsession with idols being gay it's all over the damn asian music culture. And fanfics...oh yeah, don't even get me started on those. It drives me insane.lol i think the problem is that they take their actions between themselves as a romantic kind of thing? And since i joined the j-rock craze i always took it as a part of a show or as a part of close friendship. I don't know why any kind of physical action is always taken as a portrayal of one's sexual orientation. I, for some reason, always take it as a human thing, friendship thing. It's up to everyone individualy how they express it.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 16th June 2016 at 11:57 PM.
Old 17th June 2016, 12:01 AM
Who... Initiate

There was only five of them. I did like them back when they were five but, when they split off I continued to support both groups. I couldn't understand that cassies that were "i love JYJ but not TVXQ" or vice versa. I thought it was stupid and meaningless and a lot of people post things like OTP5 or that they need to get back together and although if it happened i would support it, I have also accepted the probability that it will never happen. I think they have done well since the split and being able to do what they want. Jaejoong looks so much happier than he use to. So if this is what is going to make them happy, as a fan, I support it. I hate the fans that think they need to control their bias' life. It irritates me, It sometimes doesn't occur to them that they (and I mean all celebrities) are human beings.

It does take a sick and deranged person to have something like that happen to them and go after someone else for money, I agree. But there are sick and deranged people in the world. The sad thing is that even if this investigation proves that Yoochun is innocent, because Korea is such a conservative country. He may still be forced to retire because he won't be able to get work on like dramas and whatnot. There is a high probability that this scandal will ruin and terminate his entire career, what he has worked so hard over the past 12 years for. And that is what makes me even more sick for these women. Until it's proved otherwise I assume these women want their 15 minutes of fame and money and they are willing to ruin a good man's career to do it.

If any one has seen the videos from like his Yokohama tour he was calling girls out on their boobs! I think he's just an appreciative person for beauty no matter what the gender. But I could be wrong, he COULD be Gay or Bi, and if he is, then it's his business not the fans.

Old 17th June 2016, 12:19 AM
Because of You Initiate

I just never really liked the music they put out and i couldn't understand the fuss over them, even now. And i only gave a go to JYJ because i discovered Jae and eventually Junsu. Still their solo stuff is more what i am going with even though i ocasionally fall in love with a song or two from JYJ as a group. I never liked TVXQ because their music was WAY too dancey for me and i was never a dance music person so they never clicked with me.

It's going to really do some serious damage to his career for sure regardless of the outcome of the situation, and seeing how people are reacting towards some other idols, he might as well be better gone from the industry, then, for his own good.
Funny thing is though, how in this case the acusing part is a bit scared that the whole thing blew out of proportion. I mean this is RAPE we're talking about and a celebrity guy, how do you expect that not to go viral.

Well i'm not talking about the beauty but him acnowledging male fans, why is that so sensational? I mean his (or their) whole fanbase is 99% made of chicks, anyone would be happy to see a male face in the audience who wasn't dragged there by their girlfriend, in his place. It's pure appreaciation. At least that's how i always saw it. And for me it's enough to see how he acts around female co-stars and anyone involved. He clearly knows how to play the strings on the oposite sex.
Old 17th June 2016, 02:56 PM
Who... Initiate

DEAR GOD! apparently two more women have come forward, WHEN WILL THIS END?! There is now 4 women, 3 of them have filed charges. Apparently now they have formed a special task force to investigate. Yoochun's career is pretty much done now I think.

Old 17th June 2016, 03:53 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

He said he'll retire if it turns out to be true (which is a weird thing to say when you're the one accused of stuff) but the public is already done with him no matter what even if he didn't rape anyone just for going to those places while being in the military so yeah.. might be better for him to just sit back and enjoy his money and hope he doesnt have to go to jail. Also I hope those women are actually telling the truth cause if they're only coming forward for attention and stuff unlike the first one who immediately reported it after it happened, then that's unfair.

tumblr

Old 17th June 2016, 04:30 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
He said he'll retire if it turns out to be true (which is a weird thing to say when you're the one accused of stuff) but the public is already done with him no matter what even if he didn't rape anyone just for going to those places while being in the military so yeah.. might be better for him to just sit back and enjoy his money and hope he doesnt have to go to jail. Also I hope those women are actually telling the truth cause if they're only coming forward for attention and stuff unlike the first one who immediately reported it after it happened, then that's unfair.
Yoochun didn't say he would retire himself. C-JES, the record label said that whether it is true or not it will probably force him into retirement because it will do irreparable damage to his reputation. There is no doubt he knows about the charges by now, he still has not received official investigation paperwork, nor have they brought him in for questioning.

now that there are four women, I must admit that the likely hood that it is true, means that it is possible it actually happened. We will really just have to see now. It's all down to waiting to see what will happen.

Old 17th June 2016, 06:56 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

4 victims??? Oh my god... I wish it weren't true, but this whole thing feels kinda weird
Old 17th June 2016, 08:34 PM
Who... Initiate

Sadly, with this amount of victims, there is a high probability that it is the truth.

Old 17th June 2016, 09:07 PM
Because of You Initiate

i got a light shock today at work after i saw this. This is horribly simmilar to the whole MJ pedophilia case.
I mean it's insane! 4 WOMEN!! I cannot even wrap my brain around one, and now there's 4 OF THEM. And yeah when there's this amount of possible victims, it's even harder to doubt their sayings. That guy's career is over and it's over no matter the outcome. He'll never be able to get rid his name of this. Man, i am soooooooo sorry for his family, imagine what they are going through right now. It might very much be the end of JYJ as well...eventually.
Old 18th June 2016, 05:47 AM
Who... Initiate

It's true that this may be the end of JYJ too, but at least the other two have done enough of their own thing that they may be able to survive this. Jaejoong is a well sought after actor and an established solo artist. Junsu has his own solo career and well known on the musical scene. I can't imagine how painful this must be for Yoochun and his family. And also for Jaejoong and Junsu. They have already been through so much when they left SM, this just seems like the icing on the cake. -sigh-

Old 18th June 2016, 11:05 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I doubt that Yoochun isn't guilty, but I'll stick to "innocent until proven guilty" for now. I mean, so many women suddenly filing charges could be an attack to ruin Yoochun's career or whatever. But I also understand that they might've been afraid to take action before, and after the first victim took this case to the police they got more courage.

Rape is really tricky. It's a horrible crime, but it's so hard to prove, which is why a lot of people still get away with it.
Old 18th June 2016, 11:10 AM
Who... Initiate

Well with the exception of the first one, there is no evidence. It's your classic case of 'he said versus she said'. I am the same as you, to me Yoochun is innocent until he is proven guilty but I can't sit here and say 4 women are lying either. One or two? yeah maybe. But something is still weird.

Old 18th June 2016, 12:34 PM
Because of You Initiate

There's a whole list of serial rapists who got jailed because one victim caused a chain reaction. 4 is quite a huge number already.
Old 18th June 2016, 03:49 PM
Who... Initiate

It really is, I honestly don't know what to think anymore.

Old 18th June 2016, 09:55 PM
Because of You Initiate

neither do i. It blew out into something that none thought it will.
Old 19th June 2016, 07:03 PM
Who... Initiate

I really didn't think much of the scandal at first but now, whether he's innocent or not doesn't matter. His 12 year career is over. And I doubt JYJ is going to go on without him, so JYJ is finished and they will probably just keep going off into their solo careers and solo activities.
Old 19th June 2016, 10:03 PM
Because of You Initiate

^yeah, there's no way he could recover from this no matter the final outcome. On the other hand though? As sad as it will be to see the group as a whole go, i think the guys seem more into the solo stuff anyways, i mean i always felt like they've put a bit more of themselves into their solo material, it always seemed more personal. So i don't think it's going to be that bad for them. Sad? yes. I just ghope they won't vanish into the darkness without being a group. On the other hand they individualy shine way too much to be dimed down by something like that.
Old 20th June 2016, 10:34 PM
Who... Initiate

JYJ isn't that active really anyways. They have had two studio albums in 6 years (i don't count the FREAKING FAILURE that was The Beginning and although I can say it doesn't bother me probably as much as it should that they won't be around as a group since I only usually like like 2 or 3 songs on the albums. So the fact that the group won't be around anymore isn't really like catastrophic for me.

Although Yoochun is not really a member I like vocally, he was always my least favorite it's still sad to me to see his entire career over at this point. Whether or not these allegations are the truth. It's a little hard to believe from a fan prospective that they are, but you never really know someone. It's been so quiet on the news front lately. Maybe, just maybe we might have heard the last of it for a while.

I do agree with you though, The boys seem to shine more in their solo activities. Junsu is so successful with his albums. It's a little hard to believe that he has four studio albums now. It feels like only yesterday that he releases Tarantallegra. Although, I wouldn't mind another English single like UNCOMMITTED, that song was actually really good!

As for Jaejoong, his music is just amazing. I actually got this guy I am dating to start listening to him and now he's a fan just like me! I feel so proud that Jaejoong has another fan in the world (especially since it's a male fan), I'm not going to lie, i think it would be interesting to see Jaejoong make an English track or single.

Old 21st June 2016, 09:41 PM
Who... Initiate

AMAZING NEWS! Yoochun has proved that he did not rape the last two women who accused him! He and CJES have proved he was in China at both times! So now we are just waiting to see if he is cleared of the original 2 (or 1 since I guess the first one dropped charges)

Tags
jaejoong, junsu, jyj, yoochun