'M(A)DE IN JAPAN' out June 29th + 2015 TA TOUR (TA ver.) - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th May 2016, 06:30 PM
monochrome Initiate

I really look forward to "Mad World" and "You are the only one" lyrics translations *-*!!
The meaning and the significance of my existence

Old 11th May 2016, 09:49 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
This may be a dumb question, but can you buy the TA version at the concert venue? I really want to buy the album while I'm there but I also really want the TA version lol.
I'm in the same boat. Anybody knows?

Old 11th May 2016, 10:03 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ I think you can, i think i read people saying you could.

I'm laughing so much, in the Survivor chorus i kept hearing "DIE DIE DIE DIE AWAY" but actually she's saying "TRY TRY TRY TRY TRY AGAIN"

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 11th May 2016, 10:11 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post

I'm laughing so much, in the Survivor chorus i kept hearing "DIE DIE DIE DIE AWAY" but actually she's saying "TRY TRY TRY TRY TRY AGAIN"
Ayu be trying to beat that boss at the end of the level but he just won't die
Old 11th May 2016, 10:13 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

DIE DIE DIE DIE FLY FLY FLY FLY TRY TRY TRY

Woah! Yeah yeah (jungle)
Old 11th May 2016, 10:14 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
lmao

Ugh, can't wait to watch Heartplace, beloved and Ayu's Diary, I hope they don't fck the sound edit this, I want it to sound LIVE for once.

Last edited by RealLight; 11th May 2016 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11th May 2016, 10:17 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I keep hearing fight fight fight fight instead of fly fly fly fly fly away LOL
Old 11th May 2016, 10:30 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
I had the same idea

I hear "fight away" and not "fly" too

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 11th May 2016, 10:42 PM
Because of You Initiate

Are we going to have a group order for Teamayu version?

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 11th May 2016, 10:47 PM
Who... Initiate

This album was F-ING FLAWLESS! I'm so glad we got the album this early because now I know for a fact that it's an amazing album. I didn't really enjoy A ONE as much as I thought I would, probably due to it being really heavy on the ballads, and although i love Ayumi's ballads, too many of them make the album really boring for me. and I'm like this on all the albums I listen to. On A ONE I only listened to like 3 songs, the rest I just kind of skipped. This is my little mini review of MADE IN JAPAN. These are my opinions and mine alone ^^

01. Tasky - I actually really LOVED this intro. it's my favorite since tasking from (miss)understood in 2006. I love how it plays into the song, some of her interludes don't really go with the song after to me and i think they are oddly placed, but this one is AMAZING. I LOVE the use of the Japanese strings. It's an amazing opening to the album.

02. FLOWER - O.O was all i could do when i first listened to it. It's so different from anything I feel we've had in an ayu album in so long. When I first read the lyric snippet of this song I really thought this was going to be a ballad. The continuation of the strings from Tasky is flawless. I'll admit the chorus threw me off a little, just because she did that little whine thing I first heard in Love Song and like Love Song it threw me off, but it's very quickly growing on me! This is a legit rock track, and this blows WARNING out of the water.

03. Mad World - I expected this to be the rock track from the title, but Ayu has further proved that THE TITLE OF THE SONG MEANS NOTHING lol, I love the piano in this song, it's so beautiful, This sounds very western 2000's to me, which I love so much. The chorus is simple, and beautiful. To sum it up Mad World may not be one of my favorite tracks on the album, but I won't skip it, like i did with 3/4 of A ONE.

04. Breakdown - Very pretty opening for me. This is the first ballad on the album. I was very surprised to see this title. I always expected this to be a more rock track like Mad World, but I do love it. Her medium Ballads, like this song, have always been some of my favorites. Although her mixed ballads: progress, Last minute ect, are my favorites. But this isn't a straight ballad so I am still able to enjoy it.

05. Survivor - My VERY FIRST thought of this song was: This is gonna be awesome! by the first few seconds then it became "WHAT THE EVER FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!" the chanting is so weird to me and I would personally prefer it not be there. I feel like it throws off the song like a lot. But the vocals are really great! I love the arrangement! I'm hearing "Fly away" and "Try again" which makes me really excited for the translation. To sum up, please dear god release a version of this song without the chanting. I feel like "we'll be right back with an awesome ayumi hamasaki track after this short commercial break"

06. You are the only one - The second ballad of the album, and the second longest track of the album. I do wish the other songs were longer, especially FLOWER. I would have been perfectly fine with a seven minute song for it. If i had to say I had a least favorite song on this album, it would probably be this one. It's just very bland to me, compared to the others. But I still don't skip it like I do. She sounds amazing, Her rise in octaves is flawless!

07. TODAY - This song is a little boring to me too. but it's still kind of cute. It's feels like a happy ballad to me, this is without reading the translation. It's very SEVEN DAYS WAR to me. I don't have much of an opinion about this song, but I do enjoy it.

08. Mr.Darling - I wasn't too fond of the title of the song, but I don't mind the song itself. It's very cutesy. I love the acoustic guitar, it sounds like this song could have been on Love songs. This song sounds very Michelle Branch to me most of the time. It's a very cute song.

09. Summer Love - After Summer diary I was expecting something more like that, I was not expecting an EDM track like Lelio but I was very excited! I have to admit the beat does actually sound VERY KPOP, but It's nice to have a legit SUMMER SONG like we use to have on her albums! I actually really enjoy this song. I know some people have compared this to Koda Kumi but I don't think that at all. I love this track and I think it's adorable!
Old 11th May 2016, 10:48 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
Are we going to have a group order for Teamayu version?
If that's necessary, I think it could be arranged. However it will be a lot of money and shipping, lol.
Old 11th May 2016, 10:59 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
If that's necessary, I think it could be arranged. However it will be a lot of money and shipping, lol.
It's the same issue every time, I fear...

Old 11th May 2016, 11:07 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Have we done a TA group order for an album before? Is it usually quite a lot of people?
Old 11th May 2016, 11:13 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomoyo View Post
This album was F-ING FLAWLESS! I'm so glad we got the album this early because now I know for a fact that it's an amazing album. I didn't really enjoy A ONE as much as I thought I would, probably due to it being really heavy on the ballads, and although i love Ayumi's ballads, too many of them make the album really boring for me. and I'm like this on all the albums I listen to. On A ONE I only listened to like 3 songs, the rest I just kind of skipped. This is my little mini review of MADE IN JAPAN. These are my opinions and mine alone ^^

01. Tasky - I actually really LOVED this intro. it's my favorite since tasking from (miss)understood in 2006. I love how it plays into the song, some of her interludes don't really go with the song after to me and i think they are oddly placed, but this one is AMAZING. I LOVE the use of the Japanese strings. It's an amazing opening to the album.

02. FLOWER - O.O was all i could do when i first listened to it. It's so different from anything I feel we've had in an ayu album in so long. When I first read the lyric snippet of this song I really thought this was going to be a ballad. The continuation of the strings from Tasky is flawless. I'll admit the chorus threw me off a little, just because she did that little whine thing I first heard in Love Song and like Love Song it threw me off, but it's very quickly growing on me! This is a legit rock track, and this blows WARNING out of the water.

03. Mad World - I expected this to be the rock track from the title, but Ayu has further proved that THE TITLE OF THE SONG MEANS NOTHING lol, I love the piano in this song, it's so beautiful, This sounds very western 2000's to me, which I love so much. The chorus is simple, and beautiful. To sum it up Mad World may not be one of my favorite tracks on the album, but I won't skip it, like i did with 3/4 of A ONE.

04. Breakdown - Very pretty opening for me. This is the first ballad on the album. I was very surprised to see this title. I always expected this to be a more rock track like Mad World, but I do love it. Her medium Ballads, like this song, have always been some of my favorites. Although her mixed ballads: progress, Last minute ect, are my favorites. But this isn't a straight ballad so I am still able to enjoy it.

05. Survivor - My VERY FIRST thought of this song was: This is gonna be awesome! by the first few seconds then it became "WHAT THE EVER FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!" the chanting is so weird to me and I would personally prefer it not be there. I feel like it throws off the song like a lot. But the vocals are really great! I love the arrangement! I'm hearing "Fly away" and "Try again" which makes me really excited for the translation. To sum up, please dear god release a version of this song without the chanting. I feel like "we'll be right back with an awesome ayumi hamasaki track after this short commercial break"

06. You are the only one - The second ballad of the album, and the second longest track of the album. I do wish the other songs were longer, especially FLOWER. I would have been perfectly fine with a seven minute song for it. If i had to say I had a least favorite song on this album, it would probably be this one. It's just very bland to me, compared to the others. But I still don't skip it like I do. She sounds amazing, Her rise in octaves is flawless!

07. TODAY - This song is a little boring to me too. but it's still kind of cute. It's feels like a happy ballad to me, this is without reading the translation. It's very SEVEN DAYS WAR to me. I don't have much of an opinion about this song, but I do enjoy it.

08. Mr.Darling - I wasn't too fond of the title of the song, but I don't mind the song itself. It's very cutesy. I love the acoustic guitar, it sounds like this song could have been on Love songs. This song sounds very Michelle Branch to me most of the time. It's a very cute song.

09. Summer Love - After Summer diary I was expecting something more like that, I was not expecting an EDM track like Lelio but I was very excited! I have to admit the beat does actually sound VERY KPOP, but It's nice to have a legit SUMMER SONG like we use to have on her albums! I actually really enjoy this song. I know some people have compared this to Koda Kumi but I don't think that at all. I love this track and I think it's adorable!
I had the same thoughts about Survivor, lol. I still haven't made it through the track. It might be my least favorite track of hers ever. It's so embarrassing. I'm trying to be less of a hoarder with my music files cause I am drowning in them and this could be the first Ayu track I just completely rid from my files. Ironic that it's called survivor and it might actually be the one song I completely kill off from her entire discography.
Old 11th May 2016, 11:15 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I can see Survivor being super fun live tbh. a-nation staple here we come.
Old 11th May 2016, 11:34 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Have we done a TA group order for an album before? Is it usually quite a lot of people?
For Feel the love single and best live ayupan, misa-chan made it, but that was way cheaper than this Album TA-Version

Old 11th May 2016, 11:34 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yep, that's why I'm concerned. The Feel the love single I participated in but not the ayupan... however this is another story, lol.
Old 11th May 2016, 11:40 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Wasn't there also one for Colours?
Old 11th May 2016, 11:41 PM
Daybreak Guardian

I can totally imagine Survivor having a really powerful performance!
Old 11th May 2016, 11:45 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

The guitar solo in Mr. Darling is everything

I wish the ending wasn't cut off so quickly. Those little bubbly sounds are really nice lol.

The chanting in Survivor is really frustrating
I'd have loved it had they not been there. Or if it were Ayu's voice.

I loved the chanting in Hanabi 2, but in this song, meh. Though a video for it could be cool (if they had the budget lol)

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 11th May 2016 at 11:48 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, m(a)de in japan, made in japan