[News] Ayu at Music Station Super Live 2014 - Page 13 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 29th December 2014, 03:59 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHPlus View Post
Reminder to ayumi, you're 36, not 16
Why you still mad that namie didn't go to Singapore but ayu did thou
Old 29th December 2014, 04:44 AM
Paper Doll Protector

Very interesting performance. I loved the way she looked. At first I didn't see much of a comparison between LM and Memorial Address like so many people were suggesting, but the shape of that dress and the overall choreography of the performance was very Memorial Address-ish.

On another note, I thought the performance of M was pretty lacking in a certain way, as if she wasn't really in the moment. She looked pretty tired to me, and to be honest, with all she's been up to...I can't say as I blame her. I think it's nice that did a TV live, though. I don't know if it was just me who noticed this, but it looked like she was quite aware of the difficulty she was having with the notes which caused her to become frustrated halfway through, which led to her just shouting the rest of the song... As if she was having trouble controlling her own voice.

I hope she can keep improving. Her vocals on Last Minute were really great. I think the song sounded much better live than the recorded version, though it'd be nice if it was full length.