new album "A ONE" 2015.04.08 in stores II - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th February 2015, 05:50 PM

When I saw the pic of the PV shooting at fb, I got all excited about it! Can't wait!
Old 25th February 2015, 06:20 PM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
@ that picture:
Oh help. No no no no no. Does someone needs to get whipped again?
Cannot possibly be worse than XOXO, but I wish she could have left the S&M-latexcarnival alone. I mean, look at that dancer up front. All I can see is scrotch.

It's not that I am not interested in the music, or that I am too narrow-minded to like this stuff, but this groupphoto looks tacky as shit. If the PV is not getting its class, like it has in GAME or even my name's WOMEN for that matter, I am getting worried for reals. Crap, I feel so off. Hopefully it will look way better than I'll expect right now.
I agree I think it looks super tacky. It's so weird that to her this is something that could be creative and innovative. It just seems like she's throwing herself into the gay-queen s&m subculture again instead of thinking outside the box
Old 25th February 2015, 07:07 PM
Secret Initiate

I really don't see what's wrong with Ayu having some fun and playing around with the S&M theme lol Unless y'all just wanna keep seeing her sing in nicely decorated bedrooms that happen to be located in the freezer.
Old 25th February 2015, 07:13 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

^LOL I agree with you.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 25th February 2015, 07:16 PM
Paper Doll Protector

I think when it all comes down to it...Ayu is really kinky... At least that's the vibe I get. And it's like it just keeps coming out more and more. XD

I have mixed feelings about the photo. I'm almost neutral about it, though. In my head, if it's terrible then I won't be surprised at least. But if it's actually good, then bravo. I just hope she doesn't do anything similar to XOXO. That was tasteless in my eyes, and I wish I could unsee the shot of her humping the guy on the floor. UGH D:

I'm considering not putting much stock into her PVs and fairly well pretending they don't exist since they actually managed to make her songs on Colours less enjoyable for me.
Old 25th February 2015, 07:24 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
^no
Ok thank you ^^
Old 25th February 2015, 08:29 PM
Voyage Initiate

Excited for the new PV - looks interesting!!
Old 25th February 2015, 08:32 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
I really don't see what's wrong with Ayu having some fun and playing around with the S&M theme lol Unless y'all just wanna keep seeing her sing in nicely decorated bedrooms that happen to be located in the freezer.
Nah that is not the reason why I reacted that way. On that note Sparkle and 1 LOVE must be shocking as well, but I truely love those videos. But when I see a zoo of peacocks dressed in a material that either could be latex or ducktape I am not convinched. Of course I have to see the video first to admit my comment has been very exaggerating, but this theme is so overdone and I just hope she will add a different twist and uses it more, well, artistically. (After XOXO I have fear and comparing this to Lady Dynamite does also not seem to be very exciting)

Like I said I am not too narrow-minded to like kinky/BDSM but I must defend whatever I am seeing right there what is supposed to represent that culture. When they were dressed in lingery like she was wearing in Mirrorcle World, you would have me heard rooting here like the rest. Sadly, it is only the costumes which really "turns off" my excitement.
Oh and if you want to execute this idea, then do it well. Because it should not be tacky; it should be erousing in a way. After all it is just taste but, come on... sorry
Old 25th February 2015, 09:11 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
Nah that is not the reason why I reacted that way. On that note Sparkle and 1 LOVE must be shocking as well, but I truely love those videos. But when I see a zoo of peacocks dressed in a material that either could be latex or ducktape I am not convinched. Of course I have to see the video first to admit my comment has been very exaggerating, but this theme is so overdone and I just hope she will add a different twist and uses it more, well, artistically. (After XOXO I have fear and comparing this to Lady Dynamite does also not seem to be very exciting)

Like I said I am not too narrow-minded to like kinky/BDSM but I must defend whatever I am seeing right there what is supposed to represent that culture. When they were dressed in lingery like she was wearing in Mirrorcle World, you would have me heard rooting here like the rest. Sadly, it is only the costumes which really "turns off" my excitement.
Oh and if you want to execute this idea, then do it well. Because it should not be tacky; it should be erousing in a way. After all it is just taste but, come on... sorry
This essay is literally based off a single picture where you can only see part of the costumes for part of the cast. Take a deep breath, honey.
Old 25th February 2015, 09:47 PM
Because of You Initiate

at first i thought it looks like lady dynamite or somethign along the lines, but really it could be anything. And all the costumes? well the half naked guys in skimpy leather outfits? her dancers come off pretty close in some of her concerts lol She had like 30 practicaly naked dudes in Brilliante....the only shocking thing in my eyes that she could do is film herself having fake sex lol That's the only thing that would make me flip the table with my laptop lol
Old 25th February 2015, 09:51 PM
ayu trance Initiate

From this picture it could be an aggressive song !!!
We see some guys in SM costumes but we also see punk/gothic inspired costumes so I don't see something like XOXO or Lady Dynamite at all but yeah only one picture ... we don't even see Ayu correctly but if the song fits the picture I'm excited because it implies that the album will not contains only ballads or mid-tempo songs !!

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 25th February 2015, 10:29 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna.L View Post
@ayu_19980408:
そしてKO&LICO!!! 2人がいてくれなかったら今日の撮影は出来なかった。3人でガツガツ意見出し合いながら現場を動かして行け た事、感謝しかないm(__)m そんな私達全員の集合写真どん!みんな愛してる〜❤️おいちゃん、ありがと��

Someone can translate?
I'm a little put off by the background. This makes me think it's going to be some BDSM version of how beautiful you are.

Oh, You donno, You donno, how Fifty Shades you awwwww.

EDIT: Can I have one of the guys at the front? I like the one with the sparklies on his crotch. :3
Old 25th February 2015, 10:38 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalaspect View Post
EDIT: Can I have one of the guys at the front? I like the one with the sparklies on his crotch. :3
I second that
Old 25th February 2015, 10:48 PM
Because of You Initiate

^^lol i think those are studs rather than sparkles. ANd he's not the only one with that lol there's a dude on the right as well a bit higher up.

I just now noticed that she has 3 black dudes in the group at the top of the pic.....they look quite different compared to the rest of the black dressed folks, they're wearing red.
Old 25th February 2015, 11:06 PM
glitter Initiate

From that photo it could still be a jazzy song, ya neva kno
Old 25th February 2015, 11:20 PM
too late Initiate

This kinda reminded me of how beautiful you are PV
You can see all kinds of different people and what are they into since the cast is kinda similar,no?
Old 26th February 2015, 12:04 AM
Replace Initiate

*yawn*

It doesn't look exactly like any one PV ayu has done in the past, but it does just look like a bunch of stuff ayu has done. I'm not offended or disturbed or upset by this photo at all, but I'm certainly not excited.

Hearing about the freezer for Zutto...? THAT was indeed exciting. Last music video I can think of that did that was Nine Inch Nails' "The Perfect Drug" and that was almost 20 years ago. It's rare and creative and interesting. But I can think of myriad music videos - half a dozen are from Ayu - where there's leather and sexy dancers and goth/punk looking people, you know?

I feel like Ayu just needs to look more places for inspiration for things, I feel like she's getting it from all the same places over and over.
Old 26th February 2015, 12:22 AM
Paper Doll Protector

LOL thinking about her needing to find more places for inspiration, maybe this PV will take place under water. I mean those costumes TOTALLY are suited to that!!
Old 26th February 2015, 12:33 AM
No way to say Initiate

lmfao AHS will hate the PV..I can just see the scene where Timmy struts out and goes full on diva in my head..AHS will cry.
Old 26th February 2015, 12:54 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
^^lol i think those are studs rather than sparkles. ANd he's not the only one with that lol there's a dude on the right as well a bit higher up.

I just now noticed that she has 3 black dudes in the group at the top of the pic.....they look quite different compared to the rest of the black dressed folks, they're wearing red.
Now that you mentioned it, seems like the guys on top are a rock band? They don't look like wearing leather or latex outfits I guess the PV will feature different groups of people or these are just the PV band

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Closed Thread

Tags
a one