Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Why was Startin'/Born To Be and BLUEBIRD ignored for A BEST 2? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104085)

Yukitora 24th September 2010 05:47 AM

Why was Startin'/Born To Be and BLUEBIRD ignored for A BEST 2?
 
Was there any reason? I think I only just realised they were released before A BEST 2. I just it odd they only considered releases from evolution to Bold & Delicious/Pride, snubbing (miss)understood and Secret albums altogether.

AngelSenshi 24th September 2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora (Post 2497584)
Was there any reason? I think I only just realised they were released before A BEST 2. I just it odd they only considered releases from evolution to Bold & Delicious/Pride, snubbing (miss)understood and Secret albums altogether.

Perhaps to make the songs included from (miss)understood and Secret exclusive to those albums and A COMPLETE. No other idea really...

OogoeDiamond 24th September 2010 10:23 AM

Cause Secret was out just few monts before BEST and it will makes Secret sales worst to include those songs
BB & BF was out also

mmaibff 24th September 2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora (Post 2497584)
Was there any reason? I think I only just realised they were released before A BEST 2. I just it odd they only considered releases from evolution to Bold & Delicious/Pride, snubbing (miss)understood and Secret albums altogether.

Actually it only left out the Secret album which will probably be in the next Best album whenever that comes out. Bold & Delicious/Pride is the last single from (m)u. Fairyland, STEP you, Heaven, and Is This Love? from (m)u is on the A Best 2 albums.

Mami-chan 24th September 2010 10:49 AM

They always said it, from the date A best 2 were announced: the 2 bests include songs from I am... to (miss)understood.
Secret's songs will be in A best 3 ^^

Andrenekoi 24th September 2010 01:28 PM

A Best 2 includes everything she did between the singles evolution and Bold & Delicious/Pride...

All the songs u pointed were released after b&d/pride... Her next A Best will cover everything from (miss)understood album tracks to some unreleased single/album...

alternarist 24th September 2010 03:27 PM

yup! it was mentioned that A BEST 2 will only contain songs from evolution to Bold & Delicious/Pride.

asmAyumi1992 24th September 2010 05:02 PM

A BEST 3 is confirmed or what?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 24th September 2010 06:29 PM

^NOT AT ALL.

ownsarai 24th September 2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asmAyumi1992 (Post 2498034)
A BEST 3 is confirmed or what?

You definitely would have seen something about it here if it were.

Andrenekoi 24th September 2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asmAyumi1992 (Post 2498034)
A BEST 3 is confirmed or what?

People are just talking about it... The whole 50th single thing is making people over here to overthink xD

ExodusUK 24th September 2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2498186)
People are just talking about it... The whole 50th single thing is making people over here to overthink xD

Conspiracy theorists getting excited about nothing, not going to happen for awhile...

SURREAL__RAINBOW 25th September 2010 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 2498243)
Conspiracy theorists getting excited about nothing, not going to happen for awhile...

I hope it doesn't!!

Secret, GUILTY, NEXT LEVEL and RnRC aren't enough :/

Andrenekoi 25th September 2010 04:11 AM

A Best 2 covered 20 singles and 3 albums (+ memorial address)

we have 5 albums and 13 singles since it...

SURREAL__RAINBOW 25th September 2010 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2498639)
A Best 2 covered 20 singles and 3 albums (+ memorial address)

we have 5 albums and 13 singles since it...


(miss)understood was in a best 2 too...

Andrenekoi 25th September 2010 04:42 AM

^Nops, A Best 2 covers only (miss)understood singles, not the album tracks (I said that 5 times today? xD)

ストロボ・EdGE 25th September 2010 06:26 AM

I'm glad Secret's tracks weren't included. Don't you think people would've been like, "Hey didn't I just buy these songs twice?"

Assuming A BEST 3 were to come out at some point, at least it'll have songs that were actually well-known and popular like JEWEL and BLUE BIRD to back it up instead of, say, the likes of glitter and fated.

JackieRos 25th September 2010 07:46 PM

I was about to say WOW A BEST 2!!!! but then I remembered Black and White -.-

Picaflor 7/4 25th September 2010 11:43 PM

what makes a song "best"? she left some single songs out, and included some album tracks? something to do with fan favorites and single sales maybe?

Andrenekoi 25th September 2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2499581)
what makes a song "best"? she left some single songs out, and included some album tracks? something to do with fan favorites and single sales maybe?

Fan favorites and her favorites


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.