Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Difference between AT09 & AT09 3D DVD/Bluray (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118926)

lfe. 19th November 2013 05:07 PM

Difference between AT09 & AT09 3D DVD/Bluray
 
I recently grabbed an iso of the Arena Tour 2009 NEXT LEVEL concert in 3D. I recall the whole concert being nearly a 3 hour show, but this one was only 1hr20min, with both the concert and encore segments. Is the 3D rerelease a shorter concert?

Livey~ 19th November 2013 06:01 PM

Hoping that I didn't get the shorter concert part wrong, yeah, the 3D release had some performances cut.

I didn't realize it until I saw Sunrise after Rule instead of UNITE!
It was a shock! When I saw the length I thought it was only the main concert without the encore, instead I realized that it wasn't what I was looking for~ :laugh

If it can be useful, here is the tracklist of the BD: http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/disc...VXD-91630.html

EDIT: Wait.. I think I'm wrong.. :thud

I've just seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mflrgj_GtRU

and the beginning of Rollin' has nothing to do with the one of the DVD.. :shakehead

SKYia 19th November 2013 07:21 PM

They have different camera angles as well.

Party_King 19th November 2013 08:43 PM

and a completely different show was filmed...
(is what i think after watching this vid: YT)

in the regular DVD she forget the lyrics while singing rollin'...
in the 3D version she didn't forget ^_^


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.