Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Who are these two girls singing with Ayumi? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120535)

DonkeyKongRemix 4th August 2014 06:54 PM

Who are these two girls singing with Ayumi?
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbg83oDHCD8

It's from one of those Asia No. 1 DIVA performances where she's singing Ourselves. I think the girls singing and dancing with her are really cute. ^_^ I kind of wish they had just girls like them with her on stage and not the whole circus of background dancers.

chocopockymaster 5th August 2014 12:27 AM

Those are actually two of her background dancers from previous tours. Yuki is on the left, and Kayanocchi is on the right.

ExodusUK 5th August 2014 01:21 AM

Though they're better backing vocalists than the usual suspects (these girls actually compliment Ayu and collectively don't sound like cats fighting)...the set up is a little too Destiny's Child with Ayu as Beyonce for me.

orangeakira 5th August 2014 03:32 AM

Wow, you know, they really look like a girl group. If I didn't know who ayu was and stumbled across this video on youtube I'd assume it was a j-pop group.

hidekirby 5th August 2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 3090345)
Though they're better backing vocalists than the usual suspects (these girls actually compliment Ayu and collectively don't sound like cats fighting)...the set up is a little too Destiny's Child with Ayu as Beyonce for me.

I don't think they are actually singing. Just faking it?
What draws my attention is ayu's performance. God I genuinely almost forgot she could sing without giving any evidence of struggle. It seemed so natural, plus she was almost pitch perfect the entire song (well the back track makes up for the imperfections...).

DonkeyKongRemix 5th August 2014 09:45 PM

^
^
^
I think the performance is pretty impressive. :D I think they are singing.

And yeah, they look pretty darn girl-group ish. Being a serious fan of SES, I have no qualms. They're all cute and fun to watch on the stage together. ^_^

Thanks for letting me know, chocopockymaster. :D

tokyoxjapanxfan 6th August 2014 06:09 PM

Oh my, Von Dutch and denim skirts.

visionfactory 6th August 2014 08:28 PM

Though they are not singing I preffer them instead of the actual team...

primavera♥ 7th August 2014 01:05 PM

That outfit is a no. I really dislike that style. But I guess those were the times or something. And the dancers don't look good in this performance either. They could leave.

DonkeyKongRemix 8th August 2014 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by primavera♥ (Post 3090693)
That outfit is a no. I really dislike that style. But I guess those were the times or something. And the dancers don't look good in this performance either. They could leave.

I feel pretty much the exact opposite of everything you just said. XD XD XD

ayu-michan 8th August 2014 05:35 AM

I totally did not know Kayanocchi was her backup singer lol.

^ Me too xD

Tom Punks 8th August 2014 07:57 AM

I like the outfit for 2004 or whenever this is lol
But then I cherish the rare times I see her in casual looks nowadays shruuuuuugs

primavera♥ 8th August 2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nalini-dahlia (Post 3090780)
I feel pretty much the exact opposite of everything you just said. XD XD XD

Yeah I know. I think most ayu fans like that.

It's just not well put together for me. And tacky. I keep looking at her bracelets. Her styling just doesn't suit her at times and then is amazing at others.
But I feel the same way when I look back at hilary duff on Lizzie Mcguire and stuff. Just the times.

I love old ayu when she wears her cute jeans and different shoes lol. That would've been much better. I always love how they look so big on her tiny frame. It's so lovely. I can never look like that in jeans lol.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.