![]() |
RAINBOW sales figures
RAINBOW sold approximately 1,016,000 copies in the first week.
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainm.../12/24/05.html |
Lol now Ayu has surpassed Utada for once and for all!!!! That's great news to hear!!! Thanks nmskalmn!!:thumbsup
|
Thats fantastic !! Now Ayumi is number one on those sale charts !! WooHoo !! Thanks for the info nmskalmn !!
|
That is amazing! That is a lot of sales for one week! That's so great for Ayu!
|
Has this set any new records for this year? And do you think she will be able to have the #1 album of the year with another week of sales? *excited for Ayu*
|
Good for ayu!!!!!!!
|
wow, that is good! so she has 2 albums hitting the 1 million mark.
|
yeah~.... 1 million ... this is pretty rare in japan this year!... not to mention only during the first week! but i was wondering that they onlly counted JP ver or all the versions including overseas? :)
|
Quote:
|
this isn't news ;)
|
Ah good.... I heard rumors people were worried she wouldn't hit
1 million. But she did! I'm so happy for her, this album really deserved it! Now all she needs to do is beat the Kinki Kids and their silly record *^__^* You know what else would rock? If she got top selling album of 2002 AND 2003.... w00t~! Have a Happy Day! ~Jasmine |
I know!!! This is sooo great!
A million in one week is so rare, even in the U.S.! I'm proud of Ayu! |
If that's in one week, I'm sure it's still selling, especially since Christmas eve is still here. I'm sure a lot of kids asked for it. She'll probably have one of the top 10, if not number 1! GO AYU!
|
Wow, this is great news!!! I'm so proud of Ayu for doing such a great job on this album and I knew from the get-go "RAINBOW" would surpass Hikki's "Deep River" in no. sold during the first week.
|
gogo RAINBOW!!!!:thumbsup :thumbsup
|
YAY ~~!!! go ayu ~~!!! i know u can do it ~~!!!!!
|
wooow damn thats alot!!
|
1,016,000 ? Wow thats great n' amazing. Good for Ayu :)
|
yeah~~~~
Go GO ayu Go~~~!!!~~~ |
congras to AYU!!!!!! :D :D
Soooo happy for aYU~ :> |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:58 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.