Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   (miss) understood Arena Tour 2006 release date? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47296)

tomoko-stepyou 23rd April 2006 05:44 PM

When will Tour 2006 come out?
 
One of my friend's dads is a Language lecturer, and he has a Japanese student coming over in July, and for some embarrassing reason he knows that I like Japanese music, so he said that if I want anything i should ask, and I definitely want something, so I was wondering if anyone had an idea when Arena Tour 2006 would come out on DVD?
Or if not, could anyone recommend an ayu DVD I should get?
Thanks

Norrel 23rd April 2006 09:39 PM

I'm not sure when the DVD will come out, but a good DVD is Arena Tour 2005 MY STORY.

micster 23rd April 2006 09:41 PM

AT2006 willcome out around sep/nov i reckon

In the meantime you should see AT2005

ayu_fan929 23rd April 2006 10:26 PM

yeah. i think her past AT DVD have come out in september-ish

Ayumi no Yume 24th April 2006 12:36 AM

I thought it was already out? :shrug
Anyway, I also suggest area tour 2005 ~My Story~.
Though My Story wasn't her best album, the performances are very entertaining.

CREA.tive 24th April 2006 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi no Yume
I thought it was already out? :shrug
Anyway, I also suggest area tour 2005 ~My Story~.
Though My Story wasn't her best album, the performances are very entertaining.

i think that was Countdown 2005-2006:yes

sora2522 24th April 2006 02:24 AM

you should ask for the AT MY STORY and the toru with memorial address, teddy bear, and a song for xx in a read, tutu-like dress....i dunno which concert that was, but yea....or you can ask for some singles and albums?

Yukitora 24th April 2006 05:44 AM

^That would be Arena Tour 03-04 however she did not perform A Song For XX in there...

I don't think she's ever performed A Song for XX and memorial address together before.

Norrel 24th April 2006 06:06 AM

No she has'nt.

I think he meant to put " and a concert with A Song for XX in a red, tutu-dress "

The concert was CDL 2000 - 2001. She did peform Teddy Bear in that concert too though.

http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/3.countdown00-01.htm

kinix 27th April 2006 03:55 PM

most probably half a year after the tour itself had ended. But as we know the tour is still going on.

JinHamasaki 27th April 2006 04:34 PM

It's cheaper to just order overseas versions of DVDs at yesasia. I would request something that you can't buy online, like MTRLG clothing or other ayu memorabilia.

alternarist 27th April 2006 04:49 PM

AT 2005 ended in april and the DVD was released in end of august.. approx 4 months later.

AT 2006 will end in june! so we can expect the DVD to be out in october.. OR probably later..!!!!! sad!!!

Qt Mashi 27th April 2006 05:27 PM

^ omg!!! T_T so late! well it can be a good thing because theyspend more time on it

fεяnαndδ 30th April 2006 01:16 PM

I'd say a few months after she finishes the tour.

Tasked 1st May 2006 09:57 AM

it will most likely release together with Ayu's 3rd single of 2006. Her first single was released in March, and her second will release in June.. That means, according to her regular schedule she has every year, a third single (containing a grande ballad) will release around September, aswell at the Arena Tour 2006 DVD.

ronin542001 13th July 2006 08:00 AM

(miss) understood Arena Tour 2006 release date?
 
When does everyone think the DVD for Arena Tour 2006 will be released? I really want it to come out soon because I love her new album. And how much would it most likely be? I haven't bought an Ayu dvd before, so I'm just curious.

JesA 13th July 2006 08:35 AM

well, we have no news, so it must be a few monthes away...letsee...when did ARENA TOUR 2005 end? wasnt it April? and the DVD came out...September i think...and 2006 ended....i think early June....im not sure, i cant remember....so im thinking sometime around December...

Tasked 13th July 2006 08:47 AM

Early/Mid September would be the best estimated release-time for the DVD. Most likely it will be released close to the 41st single aswell

alternarist 13th July 2006 11:47 AM

judging from past tours, i think it will be out at october.

Arena Tour 2005 ended in april last year. the DVD was released late august.

sexysaucestar 13th July 2006 12:07 PM

^ Yeah..it'll probably be released around that time -_- Just my luck, it'll probably be a super duper stressful time for me :dead2 Oh well.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.