Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I want A COMPLETE posters (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80419)

Rebirthia 26th September 2008 07:07 PM

I want A COMPLETE posters
 
well, do you know if there will be available in any overseas version of the album, or if they will be sold separetely?

Aderianu 26th September 2008 08:06 PM

I think after some months it will be sold separately on yesasia

pommy48 26th September 2008 11:39 PM

actually...on ebay, i've already seen some OS posters for sell~

Rebirthia 27th September 2008 05:01 PM

i will wait for yesasia option, but... months?!? that's way too far! i didn't remember the posters were sold sooo late... ^^

kilia22 27th September 2008 05:29 PM

1st

Or

2nd

Edit : and I searched on Yesasia , the poster is huge . I tough it was just for the lotery but no ><

Mirrorcle World = Approx. 72.8cm x 51.5cm
A complete = Approx. 103 x 72.8cm

Pictures = http://photomaniak.com/upload/out.ph...P9120124th.jpg
Utena from AHS

Rebirthia 27th September 2008 08:47 PM

wow! thank you!!

KarenPang 28th September 2008 04:36 AM

I didn't realised the A COMPLETE poster is quite big & that when you compare it against the Mirrorcle World poster , MW's quite tiny in comparison

jiarongisme 28th September 2008 04:42 AM

MW poster is B3 while the AC one is B0.

pommy48 28th September 2008 05:06 AM

does the OS poster look like that? i know that taiwan's have text on them~ and taiwan already have the drawing like in japan, for a special prize

aqua_crystal 28th September 2008 08:29 AM

That poster is HUGE!!!

Aderianu 29th September 2008 02:40 PM

It's CD+poster... hope they will sell it separately. I want only poster...

kilia22 30th September 2008 03:21 PM

Ok since today posters are availiable at Yesasia

HERE !

BTW it is Honk kong version and they are normal size . Like the MW

http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/93/974/l_p1012097493.jpg

Keiichi_JPU 30th September 2008 10:50 PM

So it's a Hong Kong version poster, but it has Japanese text on it. So it's actually a Japanese poster XD strange.

I'll probably buy it though. I don't really care about the text. I actually kinda like it xD thanks for the info!

ownsarai 30th September 2008 11:51 PM

Wow, that poster is GIGANTIC compared to the MW one...it would make my MW poster look so tiny if I put them up next to each other. I REALLY want the Japan version of the poster...maybe after Friday~ That is if they still have some available by then. :x

Smart Computer 1st October 2008 05:34 AM

The A COMPLETE poster was sold now on YesAsia but it's like a promo poster with album informations, and it's normal size B2...I really want this poster but then I still like the one that you can win in the lottery...

Aderianu 1st October 2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kilia22 (Post 1649212)
Ok since today posters are availiable at Yesasia

HERE !

BTW it is Honk kong version and they are normal size . Like the MW

http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/93/974/l_p1012097493.jpg

thanks!

Rebirthia 11th October 2008 08:34 PM

thanks for the link ^^

GRACE 12th October 2008 12:51 AM

The huge poster is only obtainable in the lottery, or, if someone who won one decides to sell theirs on one of those auction sites, the posters being sold on Yesasia are the regular sized promo posters

pommy48 12th October 2008 12:55 AM

yep~ but you may have a chance to buy the super sized posters from people in taiwan too~

Rainbow141 12th October 2008 01:32 AM

Ooohh. O_O I want one of those. A jumbo-sized Ayu poster. Any Ayu poster, really. I could really use one of those though... O_O So...big!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.