Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Is The (Miss) Understood Cover THAT ugly?
View Single Post
  #34  
Old 26th June 2008, 03:23 PM
xiaou-xijiang's Avatar
xiaou-xijiang xiaou-xijiang is offline
No way to say Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 5,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovon - Bozu View Post
I've never understood the hate. It's not THAT ugly. If it is, why?
have you seen it? Its not so much that its ugly its just unnatural and plastically fake. Her smile that is. I like that she covers it in the CD+DVD.

Not only that its horribly unoriginal. And if its going to be a big shot of her face, you gotta but something more interesting in it, than a heart and smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanz16 View Post

I think she was very proud for her healthy teeth.
If we even know for sure those are her teeth. She had to have gotten em filed and straightened and adjusted and whitened. Teeth don't transform into perfectness. Observe her PVs from 98 and now, you'll see what I mean.
__________________

--
music.


Last edited by xiaou-xijiang; 26th June 2008 at 03:25 PM.
Reply With Quote