Is The (Miss) Understood Cover THAT ugly? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #22  
Old 26th June 2008, 02:30 PM
Lanz16 Lanz16 is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Republika ng Pilipinas
Posts: 4,014
I like the two different covers so much!
I had the CD+DVD version and Its very cute cover I've ever seen.

Some people dislike the CD Only because of its weird look.
For me, Its okay and its not bad after all.

I think she was very proud for her healthy teeth.
__________________

"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..."

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.