Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodie
I might buy this DVD, but I think Ayu should stop doing countdown lives. They're not as good as the tour lives, plus her fans would get more excited about the tour itself.
Fav performances: Last angel, Duty, Marionette, Free & Easy, Endless Sorrow, Virgin Road.
|
In my top 3 concerts there's actually two CDLs, namely CDL1011 and CDL0910, followed by AT08(AT10 is probably soon gonna appear in this top3, she can't lose with that setlist) And I think many people feel that way about CDLs because, while tours have a bigger budget(not THAT much bigger anymore unless AT11 is huge, because this CDL was pretty damn huge budgetwise), CDLs usually bring all these surprises, songs and performances you wouldn't expect to hear again(I NEVER expected to ever see a non-playback Marionette! or hear Duty, Bold & Delicious, Endless Sorrow, Mirrorcle World or Free & Easy again!) and they generally feel more emotional to me. She hasn't cried her ballads to death yet leaving less emotion for the last date

While tours are more predictable, you know there will be a mix of new albums tracks, latest singles and biggest hits. And you gotta wait months, usually a year or longer, for them to be out, usually there is nothing left to surprise you unless you managed to keep out of info threads and turned off avas/sigs for months. CDLs could bring anything
I for one always liked her CDL(with live broadcast) + tour system alot, though she could try to get her tours out before CDL...also CDLs show us the actual state of her voice. The improvement CDL0708(crappy), CDL0809(almost as crappy + loooooots of fishy), CDL0910(definite improvement but singing her hardest songs) to CDL1011(surprisingly good in big parts and even in old, high songs) is impressive.