Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (Episode II)
View Single Post
  #39  
Old 16th November 2020, 09:49 PM
Kacku's Avatar
Kacku Kacku is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppei-chan View Post
13. A song you like from the 10s
the next LOVE
Haha yes, I'm one of the persons that really likes this song . It felt like something new, she didn't have a song with that sound before and idk... I just Like this Song. Can't pinpoint a certain reason it is Just Overall a good Song with great Lyrics imo
I'm totally with you, it's a great song! I love the lyrics and Ayu's delivery, she is so good on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikytaryan View Post
9. A song that should get a new recording for 25th anniversary
End of the World - it's a difficult song with her current voice, but I would love to see a new version for it.
Oh I would LOVE this too! The live version from PCDL is amazing, and getting an updated studio version adapted to her current voice...

-----

16. A song you are/were really excited about
I'm honestly having a hard time remembering a specific song... Maybe Merry-go-round? I was quite excited when the Feel the love/Merry-go-round single was announced (her first real single in several years!) and even though I wasn't as big of an m-flo fan back then as I am now, it was still exciting to find out she would be officially collaborating with them!

Spoiler:
1. A song Ayu should sing more often
I am...

2. A song remix that surpasses the original version
kanariya "System F remix"

3. A song that reminds you of wintertime
momentum

4. A song with a PV you love
Last minute

5. A song you first disliked but now love
Bold & Delicious

Day 6: A song that makes you want to run
Wake me up

7. A song that surprised you
The Show Must Go On

8. A song you think is easily overlooked
Shape of love

9. A song that should get a new recording for 25th anniversary
FRIEND II

10. A song that should have been a massive hit
Mad World

11. A song you know by heart
fated

12. A song that's your life motto
no more words

13. A song you like from the 10s
Tell me why

14. A song you like with a lot of English lyrics
Real me

15. A song that's your guilty pleasure
ANother song feat. URATA NAOYA
Reply With Quote