![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Spoiler:
10. A song that should have been a massive hit Mad World Also going to chose Mad World. This Song has such a strong Message, maybe one of her best Lyrics in recent years and it would have deserved to get a huge hít 11. A song you know by heart connected I can sing along many Songs If they are played in the Background but I guess connected ís the only one I really know by Heart. Had the german single in repeat Back in the days, sonI would be Mad at myself If I could Not sing this song anytime I get asked to. 12. A song that's your life motto Step by Step The Lyrics are so empowering and has many parts that I could cite as a Life motto. These two speaks the Most to me "One more step, because our courage to step forward has more meaning than 100 steps" "Rather than counting what we don't have we must realize how many things we do have" 13. A song you like from the 10s the next LOVE Haha yes, I'm one of the persons that really likes this song . It felt like something new, she didn't have a song with that sound before and idk... I just Like this Song. Can't pinpoint a certain reason it is Just Overall a good Song with great Lyrics imo14. A song you like with a lot of English lyrics XOXO It's Not the best english she used in Lyrics but that's what makes this Song fun to listen to imo. And singing the Refrain Out loud is so much fun. P.s Í just found out she is not singing " We're sich's Friends" but " What's the difference". Whoops, but I think I stay with my Version
|
|
|
![]() |