![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think the release of (m)u was a prime example of "Don't judge a book by its cover."~
The tracks and PVs were excellent, but the cover, booklet, and overall presentation SMELLED. D: ![]() See what I mean? :[ Even I can't weave a story around the cover! It just looks BLEH. [drawn in MS Paint in 40 seconds with a mouse]~
__________________
Last edited by truehappiness; 26th June 2008 at 04:52 AM. |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
^
*laughs forever*
__________________
|
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
*stifles laugh and continues to be serious
Ahem...
__________________
|
|
#24
|
|||
|
|||
|
hahah, I liked the cover with her hands over her mouth.
the album wasn't cohesive at all, so I guess it kinda fit. It woulda been perfect if there was a thought bubble over her head that read "Oops! This album is a mess, but every song is a masterpiece!" i'm also just a sucker for her with dark hair. |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought MY STORY was one of the worst. The photoshoot, the hair, the makeup, the outfit, everything jus looked terrible imo.
Im not thrilled about the m(u) cover but I never really thought it was bad either, like above-average. The smile looks forced and weird yea, but if you look at the cover from a distance its really not too bad
__________________
|
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't really care for the CD only shot of her fake smile, and the cheap, badly photoshopped heart. I didn't think the booklet was bad though. I actually thought there were some cute shots of Ayu in it, especially the no make-up Ayu shots.
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
I actually liked the CD+DVD cover but the CD only cover...-bleh-
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() But honestly though, (miss)understood's cover ain't that bad . But its not beautiful. But what I can't understand is why is the photo so grainy o_o. Its like they used a camera phone to take a picture of it .
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes it is THAT ugly, at least in my opinion. I mean the smiling one, not the other one. It just looks like someone drugged her or something XD
truehappiness, that picture...rofl |
|
#32
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like the two different covers so much!
I had the CD+DVD version and Its very cute cover I've ever seen. Some people dislike the CD Only because of its weird look. For me, Its okay and its not bad after all. I think she was very proud for her healthy teeth.
__________________
"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..." |
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() This is exactly what I see whenever I look at this cover! It really is that bad! And I don't like the CD+DVD version either! |
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Not only that its horribly unoriginal. And if its going to be a big shot of her face, you gotta but something more interesting in it, than a heart and smile. If we even know for sure those are her teeth. She had to have gotten em filed and straightened and adjusted and whitened. Teeth don't transform into perfectness. Observe her PVs from 98 and now, you'll see what I mean.
__________________
-- Last edited by xiaou-xijiang; 26th June 2008 at 03:25 PM. |
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah. I certainly think it looks rather fake too. And the camera quality is not good as well.
|
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
i dont think its that bad... but maybe its not the best shot
for me, i think the red heart stuff and the red color word is the most fugly thing in (m)u |
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, it's obvious Ayu had her teeth done inbetween fairyland and HEAVEN.
I think she got some sort of veneers.
__________________
Last edited by truehappiness; 26th June 2008 at 08:56 PM. |
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#39
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think the booklet is really nice, some of the pictures are so precious. They would have been much more suited covers.
The CD cover really is THAT ugly. |
|
#40
|
|||
|
|||
|
i think that it's ugly because
1) 90% of ayu's face is covered on the CD+DVD cover 2) ayu's mouth occupy around 30% of the CD only cover. 3) the cover's quality is extremely bad (perhaps this is deliberate) 4) Nothing special of the cover.... + we have a 80/60 pages photobook of her in Hawaii. Her booklet is of her in NY. Her cover is also of her in NY. So how american can the entire album get? |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |