![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Last edited by drewbilation; 9th December 2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: typo omg lol !!11 |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do those even sell that well?
__________________
|
|
#23
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ not really. I think only the die-hard fans (like me =x) and record-player people buy them.
|
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
What a cheap trick... D:
I want all that stuff, but I'll be downloading from iTunes and that's it. ![]() Someone better upload that megamix! Please.
__________________
|
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, my dad has a record player that can hook up to the computer and turn records into MP3.
So maybe I'll buy this and make an MP3
__________________
|
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'd try to find the CD, but the cover is pretty hideous so, nah.
__________________
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Loving Kind is so great <3~
But the covers of the OOC projects are all hideous >_>
__________________
|
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
The covers have actually grown on me. At first I hated the OOC cover, but now I actually like it!
And I also like the cover for TLK!
__________________
|
|
#29
|
|||
|
|||
|
the making of "The Loving Kind's" video aired today.
also, The Girls Aloud Party has just started! hopefully both will be on YouTube later tonight. |
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm pissed the hell off because TV3 decided to show The Xtra Factor instead! The whole show had better be on YouTube!
![]() But I'm also super happy Alexandra won, and also pissed off again because her single isn't on the Irish iTunes yet. D:
__________________
|
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
And I'm extremely happy that she won as well. If Eoghan won I would seriously quit watching the show altogether. |
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Thank you!The single isn't on the iTunes Store yet. :/
__________________
|
|
#34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
THREE more albums?! My God I am so happy right now
![]() EDIT: Forgot to add; you're welcome guys
Last edited by bondingo; 14th December 2008 at 11:00 PM. |
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yay!
__________________
|
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
Three more albums?! That means three more occasions to celebrate =D
|
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
Three more albums? Hell yeah!!!
__________________
|
|
#39
|
||||
|
||||
|
They're on such a roll, by their 6th album we're probably not gonna be handle any song that comes from them! Haha.
|
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
three more albums? YAAY
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| britpop, girl group, girls aloud, out of control, quite good |
|
|
![]() |