The Official Girls Aloud Thread Part 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 14th December 2008, 03:17 AM
bondingo's Avatar
bondingo bondingo is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chiba, Japan
Posts: 5,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re:★ View Post
I'm pissed the hell off because TV3 decided to show The Xtra Factor instead! The whole show had better be on YouTube!

But I'm also super happy Alexandra won, and also pissed off again because her single isn't on the Irish iTunes yet. D:
A bunch of the skits and performances are being uploaded HERE. I think everything will be up by the end of the night.

And I'm extremely happy that she won as well. If Eoghan won I would seriously quit watching the show altogether.
__________________


Reply With Quote
 

Tags
britpop, girl group, girls aloud, out of control, quite good


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.