Why is everyone releasing remix albums but not AYU? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #33  
Old 1st June 2006, 02:50 PM
*Petit* *Petit* is offline
ourselves Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bruxelles
Posts: 4,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0


I think ayu DOES have more career control, but not this much; do you honestly think she LIKES doing multiple versions of releases? I wouldn't if I were her. And i think she would have disapproved of alot of the remixes that are on her singles, especially those on the fairyland single; they butcher the original song sooo entirely.
Um, on that note, ayu DID want to do songs like B&D herself. I don't think it's more butchering than that remix. =P Anyway, we can't tell at all, we know little of her music tastes ro what she's thinking at every moment.

I also thought that perhaps ayumi herself regulates the number of remix albums to a certain extent, and perhaps she wants some kind of special event before releasing (like with MY STORY Classical). Personally I'd want her to do more trance or something like A BALLADS, perhaps in a different genre, like rock.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.