Super Eurobeat volumes : are they official? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 30th November 2009, 03:39 PM
denadel's Avatar
denadel denadel is offline
As if.. Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 299
Super Eurobeat volumes : are they official?

Hi!

I was browsing through eneabba.net for some remixes i have of ayu.
I couldnt find them so i thought they might be unofficial, so i asked the owner of eneabba and he directed me here. Hopefully someone here can help me out

I discovered ayu in 2004 and these remixes have been on my comp ever since then. I now wonder if they are official:



If they are official, does anyone know where i could find cd covers?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.