![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#41
|
||||
|
||||
|
uuuuhm ... is there someone who can tell me what is a "blanket" *o* ?
__________________
|
|
#42
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow.. so nice.. I also want them!
|
|
#43
|
||||
|
||||
|
Er.. something like a quilt?
__________________
|
|
#44
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh thank you *_*
__________________
|
|
#45
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...9&postcount=15
these are promo posters. textless these are normal posters not included in prize box
__________________
. Last edited by the3ye; 22nd December 2007 at 07:29 PM. |
|
#46
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess this is my karma fr downloading the album...I don't get a prize =(
|
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cool, cool.
I hope I get the poster. ![]() How will we know if we won? Last edited by amorphose; 22nd December 2007 at 07:32 PM. |
|
#48
|
||||
|
||||
|
when you get your order, you will know : )
__________________
. |
|
#49
|
||||
|
||||
|
Haha, darn!
Now, if I'm a winner I won't have anytime to prepare myself so I won't make a fanboy shriek of joy when I get the prize. xD |
|
#50
|
||||
|
||||
|
AWW !! I want one!!
|
|
#51
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() I Wish I Could Pre-order Mine But I'm Going To Have To Wait Until February .
__________________
|
|
#52
|
||||
|
||||
|
why are on YAJ like 3 pakages with all the guilty prices?
i thought those are gimmics for lottery
__________________
|
|
#53
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cool
__________________
|
|
#54
|
||||
|
||||
|
I want them all but espically the posters!
__________________
|
|
#55
|
||||
|
||||
|
They're okay, would like to win one of the posters though
|
|
#56
|
||||
|
||||
|
anything will be fine with me, I just want to win something!
all the goodies look so nice
__________________
|
|
#57
|
|||
|
|||
|
I better win something! I preordered mine back in November!!
|
|
#58
|
||||
|
||||
|
i'm hopin for a cup or blanket or what are those A things?
__________________
thanks to georgiaannaa on LJ for the gorgeous YamaPi gif from Namie's UNUSUAL PV <3 |
|
#59
|
||||
|
||||
|
arashi from the a-h.net forum has won a GUILTY poster from cdjapan and they've notified him/her of his/her prize by e-mail already.
|
|
#60
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG they are gorgeous
__________________
I hear a voice saying "don't give up" I remember the words "Your happiness is my happiness" |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |