GUILTY prizes - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 22nd December 2007, 01:44 PM
Tommy6's Avatar
Tommy6 Tommy6 is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: France (Paris)
Posts: 84
uuuuhm ... is there someone who can tell me what is a "blanket" *o* ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 22nd December 2007, 01:45 PM
yoshino's Avatar
yoshino yoshino is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,270
wow.. so nice.. I also want them!
__________________

Namie-Fans.net
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 22nd December 2007, 01:47 PM
babamon's Avatar
babamon babamon is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy6 View Post
uuuuhm ... is there someone who can tell me what is a "blanket" *o* ?
Er.. something like a quilt?
__________________



Thanks Tiffany!

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 22nd December 2007, 01:49 PM
Tommy6's Avatar
Tommy6 Tommy6 is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: France (Paris)
Posts: 84
oh thank you *_*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 22nd December 2007, 07:25 PM
the3ye's Avatar
the3ye the3ye is offline
SEASONS Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: back home
Posts: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by babamon View Post
From the pic,
D - 3 Ekokairo (Anyone tell mi wat's this?)
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...9&postcount=15

Quote:
Originally Posted by babamon View Post
2 cards:
these are promo posters. textless

Quote:
Originally Posted by babamon View Post
Posters:
these are normal posters not included in prize box
__________________
.

Last edited by the3ye; 22nd December 2007 at 07:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 22nd December 2007, 07:26 PM
CHE.R.RY's Avatar
CHE.R.RY CHE.R.RY is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: ★CA★
Posts: 7,021
I guess this is my karma fr downloading the album...I don't get a prize =(
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 22nd December 2007, 07:27 PM
amorphose's Avatar
amorphose amorphose is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Movin' on
Posts: 4,503
Cool, cool.
I hope I get the poster.

How will we know if we won?

Last edited by amorphose; 22nd December 2007 at 07:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 22nd December 2007, 07:34 PM
the3ye's Avatar
the3ye the3ye is offline
SEASONS Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: back home
Posts: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
How will we know if we won?
when you get your order, you will know : )
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 22nd December 2007, 07:36 PM
amorphose's Avatar
amorphose amorphose is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Movin' on
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Eye View Post
when you get your order, you will know : )
Haha, darn!
Now, if I'm a winner I won't have anytime to prepare myself so I won't make a fanboy shriek of joy when I get the prize. xD
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 22nd December 2007, 11:54 PM
ayuayu798's Avatar
ayuayu798 ayuayu798 is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Not telling lol
Posts: 4,058
AWW !! I want one!!
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 23rd December 2007, 12:05 AM
Xocoley25oX's Avatar
Xocoley25oX Xocoley25oX is offline
too late Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 819
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
Haha, darn!
Now, if I'm a winner I won't have anytime to prepare myself so I won't make a fanboy shriek of joy when I get the prize. xD



I Wish I Could Pre-order Mine But I'm Going To Have To Wait Until February.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 23rd December 2007, 04:27 PM
Ryuuzaki's Avatar
Ryuuzaki Ryuuzaki is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,283
why are on YAJ like 3 pakages with all the guilty prices?
i thought those are gimmics for lottery
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 23rd December 2007, 05:03 PM
BoBo's Avatar
BoBo BoBo is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bulgaria,Plovdiv
Posts: 2,118
Cool
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 24th December 2007, 12:04 AM
Queen Bee's Avatar
Queen Bee Queen Bee is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: somewhere between here and there
Posts: 2,999
I want them all but espically the posters!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 24th December 2007, 12:30 PM
HanabiChick's Avatar
HanabiChick HanabiChick is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hill Valley
Posts: 6,974
They're okay, would like to win one of the posters though
__________________

"Once you turn into a memory, you exist inside me forever
& that's the cruelest thing there is..."
-18.12.08- -25.06.09- -29.02.12- -06.08.13-


. . . . . .
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 24th December 2007, 01:54 PM
Blasterion's Avatar
Blasterion Blasterion is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 2,317
anything will be fine with me, I just want to win something!

all the goodies look so nice
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 24th December 2007, 02:17 PM
KaoriNeko
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I better win something! I preordered mine back in November!!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 24th December 2007, 02:50 PM
Neo Daydream's Avatar
Neo Daydream Neo Daydream is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 5,919
i'm hopin for a cup or blanket or what are those A things?
__________________

thanks to georgiaannaa on LJ for the gorgeous YamaPi gif from Namie's UNUSUAL PV <3
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 26th December 2007, 09:05 PM
Empry's Avatar
Empry Empry is offline
immature Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 989
arashi from the a-h.net forum has won a GUILTY poster from cdjapan and they've notified him/her of his/her prize by e-mail already.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 26th December 2007, 10:13 PM
angelwing886's Avatar
angelwing886 angelwing886 is offline
ayu-mi-x II Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,199
OMG they are gorgeous
__________________


I hear a voice saying "don't give up"
I remember the words
"Your happiness is my happiness"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.