ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ setlists and pictures [V] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 27th October 2008, 03:18 AM
JinHamasaki's Avatar
JinHamasaki JinHamasaki is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,341
I was at ToS, and the live concert was great, but her voice was nothing compared to the DVD. Particulary, during some parts of 1LOVE she didn't sing loud enough, and in other parts she nearly broke our eardrums!!! But it was still a great performance. Secret wasn't as clear as it was on the DVD, too.

It also depends where you sit, since I was on the left side, I'm sure the acoustics of the area and even the arena aren't top-notch. If anything, I'm finding a lot of artists using really strong backing vocals nowadays, Ayu with her faster songs, most of Namie's new stuff, Koda's, Rihanna at MTV Awards, the list goes on...

And I'm kinda surprised everyone is noticing that Avex butchers the DVD....they've been doing that FOREVER for all their artists. Yes, Dome Tour, concert tour 2000, Namie's concerts, Koda's, etc etc....Remember the mic issues at Ayu's CDL 2002-2003 for WE WISH (her mic went OFF)...yeah well, Avex gave her perfect vocals.

They don't edit every imperfection out, though. I can't vouch for other record companies but I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same.

Last edited by JinHamasaki; 27th October 2008 at 03:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
asia tour, asia tour 2008, ayumi hamasaki, concert tour, setlists

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.