![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
||||||
| Notices |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#61
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have no comments towards the re-cut single LOL.
The magazine cover is cute <3 I still think that the volumous short+curled hair doesn't look good on Ai.
__________________
|
|
#62
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
& I feel otsuka looks better in long hair
__________________
|
|
#63
|
|||
|
|||
|
not ANOTHER recut single this year. first utada, now ai? couldn't do positive be the recut single instead?
ai must be desperate for sales now or something. |
|
#64
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
cos she has been scoring top10 positions in the single chart since Sakuranbo & if this happens , I cannot imagine what's it like ![]() & oh my review for LOVE LETTER's up & running in my music blog already
__________________
|
|
#65
|
||||
|
||||
|
^lemme check your review then
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#66
|
||||
|
||||
|
ahh poor ai
I don't think this album will hit weekly number 1 She's still 20k behind mr children and I don't think her sales will be steady throughout the week TT oh well ~! I'll still buy the album no matter what
__________________
![]() "Isn't it ironic that more people are interested in the maid rather than the queen of J-pop? Someone's losing their touch in the industry" |
|
#67
|
||||
|
||||
|
What's the point of releasing a recut single man
I'd rather no recut single at all.EDIT: OH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Ai is number 2 today ![]() Second Day Position: #2 Sales: 12 979 x 1.7 = 22 064 Estimated Sales: 41 461 + 22 064 = 63 525 copies Mr.Children at #1 with index of 14 892.
__________________
Last edited by Meat Pao; 18th December 2008 at 10:15 AM. |
|
#68
|
||||
|
||||
|
Guys, I guess it's really confirmed. It's already listed on CDJapan.
http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AVCD-31592 Looks like it's gonna be released in CD+DVD format only. And the release date is the same as the DVD. Oh and it states there: Limited release. Speaking of which, you can pre-order the DVD already. http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AVBD-91582 (Regular Edition) http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AVBD-91580 (Limited Edition)
__________________
|
|
#69
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol is it good ?
![]() Quote:
I hate to see LOVE LETTER NOT taking the top spot ![]() Quote:
I hope Bye Bye wouldn't be the case of her saying well Bye Bye to her career at this rate that it's going for her ![]() & oh yes before I forgot , I was at HMV Heeren earlier on & I saw the CD only version of LOVE LETTER & it's housed in a digipak which's so cool ! but it cost S$64.95 but the upside's that the back of the album's so cute
__________________
|
|
#70
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Your theory about Bye Bye being released as a farewell single is scary, Karen, haha. XD
__________________
JUST ONE GLIMPSE CAN CHANGE LIFE. |
|
#71
|
||||
|
||||
|
The most ironic thing is that Ai's album on the first day, in fact all the albums are selling lesser than ayu's latest single. LOL.
__________________
|
|
#72
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#73
|
||||
|
||||
|
its time for ai say bye bye to number one position
kinda impossible to make it to number one... honestly i'm not really like this album too...there is just a few songs that i like
__________________
|
|
#74
|
||||
|
||||
|
that's a poor thing that ai is not 1#, but the sales are still OK.
hope it will sold +150K in it's first week... |
|
#75
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's a really honest review hehe.
And Bye Bye as a farewell single... Well... she's gonna have arena tour when her popularity is in the bottom... So let's guess why she'll release this song as a recut? I would like to see the translation of Bye Bye tho. If it's a love song then we don't need to worry about her super early retirement.
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#76
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ thanks for the comment regarding my take on LOVE LETTER
& I do hope that she wouldn't retire early from the music scene although she did said that if her music career's not going anywhere for her , she will go & teach kindergarden to pre school kids
__________________
|
|
#77
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so blur again..-_- |
|
#79
|
||||
|
||||
|
mmm, so i took a listen to the new Ai album. yeahhh, she's definitely lost some of her touch, IMO. the last thing i really enjoyed from her was her "LOVE PiECE" album. i enjoyed "360°" though. that was a good song.
__________________
|
|
#80
|
||||
|
||||
|
ah this's just unfortunate for Ai T_T
maybe she should consider to go for hiatus just like what YUI has done & then come back with much better sounding material ?
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| ai otsuka |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |