NEW CONTEST: Design the new AHS logo! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > Announcements

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #31  
Old 22nd June 2010, 05:28 AM
sugarbasil's Avatar
sugarbasil sugarbasil is offline
Sexy little things Protector

 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 4,603
Oh, crap, you're right. I forgot the deadline was coming up. We should probably send out some reminders or something...

How are people doing? Do people need more time? I haven't even started my entry.... >_<


And I guess we never got back to any of these questions...hope it's not too late...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintkisses View Post
but I know we're making a logo, but is the logo for the forum or the site. Sorry if it's a dumb question, but at least I'll know XD
It's not for the forum per se. It's for the merchandise, but we could always use it for forum graphics in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_crystal View Post
Can we use Ayumi's Japanese name in the logo?? Or even just "Ayu"?
No, you can't use Ayu's name as per cafepress rules. And just to be safe, I'd stay clear of "Ayu" too. It's a helluva shame, I know. : /

Quote:
Originally Posted by lividlillies View Post
^ To add onto that, would one version of her name be safer than another? Ayu releases everything under "浜崎あゆみ", so would "浜崎歩" be a safer option? (Though she does write her name like that occasionally.)
Well, if you wrote 浜崎歩 it wouldn't really be true to her name and would sort of defeat the purpose. I'd actually stay clear of her name in Japanese more than her romaji one, since that's the one Avex would probably search for first (if they did).

BTW, if you guys have any further questions that you feel need to be answered in quick time (for example, no one in this thread has answered it yet), PM me, as I know more about CafePress and our site with them than the other mods.

Last edited by sugarbasil; 22nd June 2010 at 05:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
contest, logo

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.