![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh, crap, you're right.
I forgot the deadline was coming up. We should probably send out some reminders or something...How are people doing? Do people need more time? I haven't even started my entry.... >_< And I guess we never got back to any of these questions...hope it's not too late... Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BTW, if you guys have any further questions that you feel need to be answered in quick time (for example, no one in this thread has answered it yet), PM me, as I know more about CafePress and our site with them than the other mods.
__________________
Last edited by sugarbasil; 22nd June 2010 at 05:30 AM. |
| Tags |
| contest, logo |
|
|
![]() |