![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
You were.../BALLAD limited box set?
I just fell over this information on JapanesePrincess:
Extra: “You were… / BALLAD” was also released in a limited edition box which included all three versions of the single. Does anybody have more information about this, or maybe pictures?
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The box was sold at the CDL 09-10.
It was limited to 2010 copies. pics Spoiler:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
^Nice pics! I have the poster of the cover, which I got at the CDL venue.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
OMG! Would you please post some photos ?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I had it rolled somewhere, not very organized with my poster collection.
Is that picture amazing? I didn't quite like it in the first place...
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh, thank you!
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
o.o this is the first time I seen this O.o
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
If you can't take photos it's ok, it's just that i didn't even know there were posters with that pic ^^ |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Will post the cover here too. ^^
![]()
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |