"I love girls" in Shake It - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20th March 2012, 03:09 AM
RayJason's Avatar
RayJason RayJason is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: on the MOON.
Posts: 1,596
To me it sounds like "I like this" but now you said it, it definitely sounds like "I like girls". Hmm
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20th March 2012, 03:26 AM
ImpactBreaker's Avatar
ImpactBreaker ImpactBreaker is offline
The Judgement Day Guardian

 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Brazil
Posts: 15,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
To me it sounds like "I like this"...
Yeah, listening to it now it sounds like "I love this"
__________________

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.