30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (Episode II) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 3rd November 2020, 12:33 PM
Surreal17's Avatar
Surreal17 Surreal17 is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,546
02. A song remix that surpasses the original version
The first come that comes to my mind is Dearest (Razor'n Guido Club Mix). I don't know if I necessarily like it more than the original since the 2 are different styles, but I almost always listen to this remix or the acoustic orchestra version when I want to listen to Dearest.

03. A song that reminds you of wintertime

Walk definitely. I used to play it all the time during the winter of 2014-2015. I remember that in the last week of December it snowed a lot and the song really fit with the calm yet chill landscape outside. Such a good song! Lately I've been in the mood for listening to it which is great.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.