30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (Episode II) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 4th November 2020, 05:21 PM
Kacku's Avatar
Kacku Kacku is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,907
4. A song with a PV you love
I'm pretty unfamiliar with Ayu's filmography so I binged a whole lot of them today. I found several that I liked and appreciated (alterna, ourselves, fairyland, GREEN, Sparkle), but one that stood out was Last minute. It's so simple yet striking and effective, watching the light dance across Ayu as she performs is mesmerizing, and she performs beautifully.

Spoiler:
1. A song Ayu should sing more often
I am...

2. A song remix that surpasses the original version
kanariya "System F remix"

3. A song that reminds you of wintertime
momentum
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.