30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (Episode II) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 8th November 2020, 12:43 PM
kobevalencia17's Avatar
kobevalencia17 kobevalencia17 is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Philippines
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobevalencia17 View Post
Day 1: A song Ayu should sing more often

WHATEVER (VERSION J)

I always loved it's chorus part and also the "Wow" part. Since this version is so great than the Version M, I would prefer more Ayu's rock songs. And I wish Ayu would sing this in her upcoming concert for the first time rather than the Version M.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kobevalencia17 View Post
Day 2: A song remix that surpasses the original version

Fly High (Vincent De Moor Remix Radio Edit)

This remix version has more upbeat and trance vibes with a disco feeling. I would never resist in this version since Ayu has created so many remixes in her Ayu-mi-x, Ayu-ro mix, and Ayu Trance compilations.



Day 3: A song that reminds you of wintertime.

No way to say

Most of her songs are sad and lonely. But I prefer this song which reminds me of wintertime. Where the chorus part brings more wintery and lonely feeling for myself.



Day 4: A song with a PV you love

glitter

Well, every music videos she had made has its own story. But this song with a music video had me truly touched since it's full of romantic moments and it shows her first kiss on-screen with an Chinese actor. How wonderful it is!


Quote:
Originally Posted by kobevalencia17 View Post
Day 5: A song you first disliked but now love

For My Dear...

When I first heard this song, the whole part of the song was kinda cheesy! But now, when I heard this regularly, I started to feel the message of the song. And the rest is history.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kobevalencia17 View Post
Day 6: A song that makes you want to run

Last angel

After the orchestral intro, there's an another instrumental part where it sounded like an action-suspense beat which makes me wanna run faster. To be honest, this song is so suspenseful even Ayu's voice is so dramatic and mysterious in the song.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kobevalencia17 View Post
Day 7: A song that surprised you

Free & Easy

During Ayu's first verse part in this song, I was shocked to hear the drum beats along with the pitch changing (since I first heard it with my volume of my device is so high). That's why when I'm hearing this some times, I usually turned down the volume of my device.


Day 8: A song you think is easily overlooked

Boys & Girls

I totally agree with this song. Because I saw most of Ayu's concerts where every one of the audiences in the concert sing-along when every time Ayu's singing this song.



Day 9: A song that should get a new recording for 25th anniversary

poker face

Even some others say this song is not at her best, this song would probably be a remarkable one. So, I can't wait for her 25th anniversary of her career. And I wish this song could get a new recording for her 25th anniversary.

Last edited by kobevalencia17; 9th November 2020 at 10:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.