![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I LOVE IT
as usual her lips working perfectly along all things going on in that pic...
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh! I like it.
__________________
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice hair! Thanks for sharing.
Can't see if Ayu has simple nail color or real nail art... let's wait for bigger scans & inside pages ^^ |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lovely!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cawaii....so these big band kind of hats are the in thing now in Japan? Because Chiaki Kuriyama is also wearing one in her latest video.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
simply gorgeous!
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, actually the hats have been popular for awhile now though
![]() But they were more popular with the Harajuku-crowd at first I think, haha. I really like them But anyway I'm looking forward to the inside pics!
__________________
"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it." |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Really cawaii!!
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Love it! <3
__________________
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like it.
__________________
Ayumi Hamasaki is my Right wing and GACKT is my Left wing Loving AYU ~15th AYU-versary~(2002.02.02) |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
omg loving ittttt
__________________
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
People are complaing about her lips in this picture? It's her eyes that look weird lol. But she still looks cool. I like her bracelet.
__________________
We're All Mad Here. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
AT LEAST not orange/brown/peachy/baby pink colors!
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh wow <3
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ah ! i love this cover !
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love it!!!
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
---HOT---
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
thx ^^ she looks more natural than usual... *big thumbs up!*
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
gorgeous!!!
who's the photographer btw? Kazutaka Nakamura??
__________________
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another... |
![]() |
| Tags |
| ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, scawaii |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |