[Request] Ayu parapara lyrics - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 20th August 2003, 08:41 PM
hightea_xx's Avatar
hightea_xx hightea_xx is offline
too late Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 804
:O!! I DID? OMG!! >< And i LOVE that para too... ;__; And to my knowledge, there is no TO BE... but thats on the Video series, like i said. I think they had End roll taught at Velfarre (dancing club) ages back, so....the only real way to know is to go to Japan and ask around...and btw...Are there any other paralists here? *me pokes around* Cuz i'm one <3 (paralist : people who dance 'para para'...and that sentence just sounded so engrish...) I wish there were more Ayu songs with paras to them...I know a friend who did a fan one for Appears (it's pretty good! ) but not much else...
__________________

人間は皆一人だから・・・

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.