Which movie is this? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 24th October 2007, 02:24 AM
LacusClyne's Avatar
LacusClyne LacusClyne is offline
BALLAD Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 16,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemus View Post
It's sad but I have only watched the movie mentioned in this thread and then "Like Grains of Sand". I have been trying to find others for ages. I'm really interested in watching "Ladies Ladies! Soucho Saigo no hi". By the way, mods, is it against the rules to upload movies that Ayu is in here to AHS? If not then I might consider uploading the movie of this thread soon
i only have 2 random clips of 'Ladies'. it's sad...ayu always get those poor characters, this time her character had been raped by her mum's lover.

i had upload them to Youtube some time ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfNLx7WX3ec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-LudygU-uY
__________________

My Instagram

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.