Any problems with Yesasia? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 19th December 2007, 02:13 PM
Earth_maiden's Avatar
Earth_maiden Earth_maiden is offline
MY STORY Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 7,767
My glitter/fated CD+DVD OS single had a giant crack from top to bottom of the CD case. It was big enough that I had to change the CD case (not easy with a double CD/DVD case, I had to retire one of my very old singles, lol). I've ordered from yesasia 5 times before and live in Australia, so I don't blame Yesasia for the damage, but it was still very annoying and disappointing.
__________________
AHS married to Gomi 13/01/11
Attended:

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.