whats the song playing at the end of..... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 31st December 2007, 04:09 PM
Blasterion's Avatar
Blasterion Blasterion is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 2,317
she sang it again as the final song during the asia tour 2007
and played it in the background when the ppl left the arena

I was so happy when she sang Who, so beautiful, I think I almost cried :*)

imo the only song worthy of ending the show with
__________________

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.