Question about my "A BALLADS" CD - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 17th March 2008, 11:28 AM
DA1SUK1DAY01691's Avatar
DA1SUK1DAY01691 DA1SUK1DAY01691 is offline
no more words Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 2,744
I never buy bootlegs of CDs and recent DVDs, but I would if the DVDs are older than MY STORY, because I usually have a hard time trying to find it. I couldn't find AT2005, but when I found the bootleg, i snatched it up cause it was all I could find locally.

Honestly, since I'm assuming you couldn't tell, it's not your fault. And you shouldn't be mad or disappointed. I agree with you; you have it in your possession, and you bought what you thought was the right thing. It's not like you vagrantly went to buy the bootleg.
__________________
Twitter
Translation Twitter
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.