[PICS] ASIA TOUR 2008 keychain and phone strap - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 9th May 2008, 11:50 PM
rikku411's Avatar
rikku411 rikku411 is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 1,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirei_ayumi View Post
ah~~ they are nice! how long was the wait?
Well, I ordered it on April 4, but I don't think mu-mo started shipping them out until later. GOODY-JAPAN told me that it arrived at their office on May 3.

So I paid them and they shipped it out to me on May 7, and I got it today -- May 9.

So all in all, a month...

Last edited by rikku411; 9th May 2008 at 11:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.