ANGEL'S SONG PV - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 5th June 2008, 04:00 AM
Chibi_Venus's Avatar
Chibi_Venus Chibi_Venus is offline
No way to say Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Florida, United States
Posts: 5,176
ANGEL'S SONG PV

I'm having such a hard time interpreting this PV...

Here are a few questions I have about the PV:

1) What's with her turning into a wolf? Does it have a connection with the lyrics?

Quote:
On my way home from the bustle of the city
Though it was no different from any other day
I thought I would repeat such pattern of life
And tears welled up suddenly
So... is the wolf symbolizing, like, a different side of her that awakens? Or what? (lol)

2) Does the date have anything to do with the song (look at the check for the date)? I believe the date is August 1967. Any reason why this is in the 60's, or is that just a time era Ayu liked?
__________________
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.