ayu song for wedding ceremony!? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #39  
Old 15th June 2008, 04:18 AM
Bad Wolf's Avatar
Bad Wolf Bad Wolf is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where desu meets biscuits.
Posts: 3,260
What's funny is that Close to you has pretty much the same lyrics as Together When..., only Cty is obviously speaking in the present tense / happier and TW... is looking back on what was lost.

Cty, however, is still a really good choice. I highly suggest 'Dearest,' too, but since you said his heart was set on Cty then I guess all I can say is I hope you guys have fun at the wedding!


(Personally, I want to get married to JEWEL - those final lines are just gorgeous~)
__________________


"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.