[News] [CM] LUMIX FX37 CM!! BGM: GREEN - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 21st August 2008, 11:11 AM
Melrose's Avatar
Melrose Melrose is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,286
Wooowwww.

The title is AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. I LOVE green! It's so nature-ish, and it's great! This song makes me feel like I'm dreaming though. When I dream new songs they usually sound pretty weird, like incomplete. Like this song. And they usually have awesome titles. X3 I gotta listen to this CM more often. It sounds gorgeous though. o____o!!!

But how is this an upbeat song? I thought Ayu said she thought the song was "cool". Lol @ people who said it wasn't going to be ballad-ish.

Edit: Darnit. Just after posting again this post comes through moderation. So now I have two posts. Lmao. What I said in the second post that might be posted, or might get deleted (idk): Something like..

"Truehappiness! ^^

How long does it usually take for a song to be released after the CM comes out? Or is there no connection?"

Last edited by Melrose; 21st August 2008 at 11:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
green, lumix, [cm]


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.