![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
still the best after 10 years..thats just amazing..
__________________
Quote of Lifetime:"I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream."~浜崎あゆみ~ TIMEasia,March25,2002
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
This list makes me happy.
__________________
((Ayumi fan since 2000))
|
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow nice to know this...this shows shes still famous over there
|
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm the one, love me love me love me...
ayu............................................ |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow that snice to see!
thanks! |
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
DAMN STRAIGHT!
__________________
|
|
#28
|
|||
|
|||
|
nice! d(^^,)b
Ayu-chan nailed the #1 spot! Thanks for the news!
__________________
"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..." |
|
#29
|
|||
|
|||
|
YAY AYUU~!!
__________________
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
Woot! Still the J-pop diva!
![]() Thanks for sharing! |
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
10x
anyway i agree with this
__________________
|
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL how did Utada hikaru and ayaka beat all those other divas XD ~! Thats crazy I love them tho <3333 and congratz to ayu =D ~!
__________________
![]() "Isn't it ironic that more people are interested in the maid rather than the queen of J-pop? Someone's losing their touch in the industry" |
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm really glad to see both Utada and Ayu at the top 2 spots, makes me really happy and they both deserve it, grats to both ^^
__________________
|
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
no doubt!!she's, overall, is always the best!
|
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yay Yay Ayu.Well done.
|
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awsome!!
Among male and female votes. wooo!! Thanx for the info
__________________
I noticed this love The moment my fingertip touched his And my feelings were About to flow out... I might tell him of this feeling When the trees come into bud And the leaves are freshly green..... again... |
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
I LOVE them ALL!
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |